Chapter 56-The Big Day

*October 16th-Harry and Liz's Wedding Day*

*Harry's POV*

This is it. This is the big day that Liz and I have been waiting for what seems like forever. I couldn't be more excited about it. Although I'm really nervous.

*Liz's POV*

Today is probably the best day ever, although I've never felt more nervous in my entire life. My entire body is literally shaking right now because I'm just so nervous. I honestly don't know what to expect even though we've rehearsed at least a gazillion times, if not more. I'm also worried about today because our little princess still hasn't come yet. Maybe I got my due date wrong. Or maybe something's wrong in general if she's at least two weeks late. Is that normal? I don't think it is. It's beginning to scare me, especially considering that she could really come at any moment now, so if she comes today we really won't be prepared.

*Harry's POV*

The lads, Eleanor, Casey, Dylan, my family, and even Paul are just some of the guests attending the wedding today. I sit in a chair, waiting to get my hair done, fully dressed in my tuxedo.

"By tomorrow, I will no longer be a single man," I smile to my refection in the mirror as I wait for Rachel to arrive to do my hair.

*Liz's POV*

"You nervous?" Rachel asks as she fixes my hair.

"Extremely. And I'm still in pain from the baby. Is that normal?"

"You're fine. It's probably just the baby kicking. Have you picked out any names?"

"I have some in mind but we wanna see her before we make a final decision. I don't wanna name her Anna if she doesn't look like an Anna. You know what I'm saying?" I explain.

"I understand completely," Rachel nods, "I love your dress by the way."

"Oh thank you," I blush, feeling like the prettiest girl in the world right now.

*Harry's POV*

"How are you feeling mate?" Niall asks as he sits in the chair next to me, completely groomed and freshened up.

"I've got butterflies in my stomach. I never pictured getting married first. I thought I would've been the last or maybe have not even gotten married at all. But when I met Liz, my opinions on getting married totally changed."

"You're making the right decision then," Niall smiles as he pats me on the back.

"Sorry I'm late!" Rachel yells as she barges into the bathroom, "I was doing Liz's hair and we kind of got a bit carried away chatting."

"It's fine," I shrug, brushing it off, "nothing can ruin this day."

"There's the soon to be married man!" Zayn cheers as he struts through the door with the others.

"You guys are just making me more nervous. I'm gonna be surprised if I don't pass out while up there."

"Maybe we should've brought the paramedics with us," Louis mumbles, causing the lads to chuckle.

"Haha very funny," I mutter, "we'll see how you like it when you get married."

"I still only wanna get married to Liz-"

"DUDE MOVE ON!!" Liam yells, "you have Eleanor. STOP THINKING ABOUT LIZ SHE'S ALREADY TAKEN!!!"

"By me," I add.

Louis just stares, utterly shocked by Liam snapping like that. Silence overcomes the room, causing everyone to stand and look around awkwardly. To cease the tension, Louis pushes past Liam and walks out. It almost seemed like he was gonna cry.