Chapter 12-Why Me?

Harry's been so strange lately.........

I walk out of Eleanor's room and into mine when I see a wrapper lying on the floor in the middle of the hallway. I pick it up to see that it's a condom wrapper. I glance around and then just decide to throw it away. I decide to eavesdrop on Harry's conversation with Niall so I sneak up to Harry's bedroom door and listen.

"Why did you do it what were you thinking?!?!" Niall yells.

"I wasn't thinking!"

"Dude you are so fucking screwed when people find out-"

"And they won't find out if you don't say anything."

I quickly run back into my room so I don't get caught for eavesdropping and try to act natural. I feel so much better since I got sick. It must've been a bug.

"Can I come in?" Harry asks as he stands in my doorway.

"Of course," I shrug.

I'm not saying anything this time. I'll wait till he wants to tell me himself. I lie down on my bed to relax when Harry lays on top of me.

"Um.....Harry," I fake cough, "you wanna get off of me?"

"I love you Liz," he whispers.

"Do you really?" I ask, thinking he's lying.

"I do........and I nothing that I do could ever possibly change that."

I smile and begin to relax a bit when I feel Harry's hands touch my waist and begin to travel up my body. My eyes shoot open and then I tilt my head up to see Louis standing in the doorway.

"Get off my girl you fucking douchebag!!!!" Louis yells.

"Oh my god.........." I whisper.

Harry turns around only to see Louis running straight towards Harry. I back up to the very edge of the bed and watch as Harry tries to defend himself and kick Louis' ass at the same time.

"She's my girl!!! Back off!!!

"Louis STOP!!!" I yell, terrified to break up the fight.

Harry takes a swing at Louis and nails him right in the crotch. Louis groans from the pain and he pushes Harry onto the floor. He punches Harry numerous times in the gut and in the face and then I begin to draw the line. I think Louis' proved his point. I stand up to go pry Louis off of Harry. I walk over to Louis and try to pull him off but I get nowhere. Louis becomes angry at me and pushes me away. I fly backwards, trip on the corner of my bed and crash into my nightstand. I groan from the pain so I try to stand up again but collapse. Louis made me do something to my ankle. When I collapse, I fall back into my nightstand and I feel the lamp that's on it fall and crash on my head, knocking me unconscious.

*Harry's POV*

I hear the sound of a lamp crash so I look up to see Liz out cold on the floor. Alright, that tears it........ He's crossed the line now.......

I wipe my hand across my lip to see that it's bleeding. I growl and push Louis off of me. I kick him in the balls with my foot and throw him out of Liz's room, literally. I lock the door and just cradle Liz in my arms as I constantly try to wake her up.

"C'mon Liz.......Wake up," I beg.

I deserve this for what I did.......