Chapter 5; Hurt With No Regret

Chapter 5:

“I asked what the hell are you doing here!?!” he yelled in anger. It was as if, his wolf was waiting to make an appearance. I don’t know what id do then.

“I-uh, I was walking around and I kind of wandered here.” I said honestly. He looked me with deadly eyes. His hand grabbed my wrist as he began holding it tightly as if he could break it any time. “ow, Zander you’re hurting me.” I said. soon the man from earlier had come rushing by his side holding him off.

I finally got my hand out of death grip, but it hurt so badly and I didn’t know why. Did he break it? “don’t you ever! I mean EVER pry yourself into my life. Stay away if you wish to live” he roared making the whole mansion echo. I flinched and stepped back.

“please understand, I didn’t mean to come here, I was just walking around, and I am sorry.” I said to him. he just glared at me making me shrink even more than I have.

“I don’t care the excuse! Stay away!” soon Marnie came rushing to his side. She glared at me before asking him to calm down. He relaxed a bit, but you could feel the rage rolling off him. he snatched his arm away from the man and walked away.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered. But he was long gone. I couldn’t help but let a tear slip out of my eye. The man rushed to my side bending down.

“Luna, are you okay?” he questioned worriedly.

“yeas, I’m fine, just my wrist.” I said shoring him. the colour was purple and I couldn’t help my moan in pain as he touched it. it felt broken.

“I think he must have cracked the wrist bone. We need to check it out before in get an inflammation, and hits you with arthritis.” He said, as he helped me stand up.

We walked down the steps to the driveway. He opened the door and let me sit. He then shut it and walked to his side and clicked his seatbelt on and put the key into the ignition, bringing the car to life. He then pulled out of the driveway and down the tarred road.

My hand was hurting like hell. It hurt so much, I wanted to pull my hair off my head. We pulled into another driveway, I guess this was the pack house. We walked in ad it was silent. No one was here. We walked down to a basement and when we opened it, it smelled like hospital and honestly I don’t enjoy hospitals one bit. I began feeling sick and nauseous but held it back.

“doctor Ivan, I have a patient here.” He said. I can’t believe I still don’t know his name. I was about to ask, but an old man had come out with a stethoscope around his neck.

“what is the matter here?” he asked. His voice old. Well he is old.

“alpha went on a rampage and hurt her.” He said. doctor Ivan called us in and told me to sit of the bed. He began touching my hand to feel and I forced my teeth together as the pain vibrated trough my body.

“she had a cracked wrist bone, but it should be healed in 2 days with the help of her wolf. I’ll give you some medication to numb the pain and stop headaches etcetera, and there will also be medicine with the healing process.” He explained. He walked to this huge cabinet in the room, and began pulling out medication after medication. Oh how I hate medication.

He put it in a bag handing it to the man who I still don’t know his name. I stared at him trying to figure out “what is it?” he questioned looking at the instructions of the medication.

“no I just realised I didn’t know your name.” I said to him, making him smile.

“no worries Luna, its Brandon, beta Brandon.” He said. oh so he’s the beta. Good to know.

“well nice to meet you beta Brandon, I’m Irene.” I said to him. he chuckled.

“I know that. You’re our new Luna.” We laughed in synch. after we were finished. He drove me back to the mansion, as he explained all the instructions of the medication, making sure understood every one of them. good to know I’m not on his bad list.

I waved goodbye and walked into the house. Feeling bored. I put my medication on the side table and headed down to the kitchen to cook something. It had become a daily habit for me to do this. I rummaged through the cupboards and stuff, finding pot and ingredients. I know I am not supposed to put any strains on my hand, but right now I don’t care, I hope the pain medication works.

Finishing up, I put the food into pots and containers and putting them into the big oven, the ringing of the bell, brought me out of me thoughts and I walked to the door. I opened to see a family I had never seen before.

“how may I help you?” I asked.

“oh were here to see Zander.” The woman said. I opened the door letting them in. soon Marnie saw them and respectfully bowed. She headed up to call Zander and I walked back into the kitchen. Zander came down, and looked them, his face not holding any emotion.

“mom dad, siblings.” He said. “good to see you’ve come.” He said to them. his mother smiled and ruffled his hair, don’t be like that with us zander.” She warned jokingly.

He smiled genuinely towards her. I hope to one day make him smile like that towards me. when I was done, Zander had called my name and introduced me to his family and he didn’t seem pleased in doing so. His mom planted a fake smile on her face and his dad just looked at me curiously. As for his sister she shared her opinion on how she didn’t like me, but his brother was a sweetheart. Although he was older than me, he was really kind and genuine.

I brought food out, and they had eaten, not before criticizing it. Zander on the other hand, didn’t even bother tasting it, after all the hard work I went through. He simply said he wasn’t hungry and walked away. His family left not looking my way, just rushing out. I guess I’m not liked very much. I shut the door, walking upstairs.

Right now the pain had gotten worse, and I had felt it all through dinner. I picked up the pain medication, taking 2 pills just like how Brandon explained. I dialled moms number. It rang three times before she finally picked it up.

“hi mom”

***********
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter! Was it interesting?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story!

-Rama