Update Schedule And A Brief Q&A!

Hi guys! It's Rama here. 

Believe me writing this book has given me such a difficult time but I'm glad to say we're almost at the end! Just hold out a little more! 

Updates continue on the 9th and 19th of July! 

Before I move on I just wanted to do a brief Q&A on how I formulated this book and I'm sure a whole lot of you want answers and are swarming with questions, whilst some of you are just... Frustrated! 

Well let's get to it! 
******

Q: Author-San, what were you trying to accomplish with this book? 

A: let's see. When I started with this book I wanted to capture the reality of people in these kinds of situations.

 I've read your countless comments as readers, upset about how Irene as a character does not stand up for what people want to see as a woman. 

Believe me, in real life, the way Irene behaves is how many, and i mean many women behave. The book isn't trying to capture fictional feelings, though it's a fictitious book, but rather real feelings and real emotions of characters as though they were actual human beings in these kind of made belief 'real' situations. 

Q: Author-San, why keep using the phrase 'because I'm Irene' continuously, did you not feel it was getting a little too tiresome and lost its meaning? 

A: so regarding this question I'll tell you, I needed to give her something that kept her sane throughout all the hardship she was going to face in the book. 

If you must know, it's not easy for a person, let alone a woman to be able to keep having a fighting spirit when constant hurdles are thrown in one's way. So this was a means to keep her strong. 

Because remember, being a woman, means strength. And I wanted to portray her strength to keep trying even when things were not going her way. 

Q: Author-San, well Okay, irene needed a fighting spirit, but how do you condone Zander's behaviour and how irene was able to forgive him? 

A: I do not in any way Condone Zander's behaviour. It wasn't right and it wasn't fair on Irene. But, I wanted to show what it means to be human, or in terms of the book, werewolf. (lol). 

This is what happens in reality though. People do stupid things and more specifically, men do stupid things. Though Zander wasn't a violent being (as in continuously abusive and horrible), he was still wrong in the way he treated Irene. 

I wanted to bring in the element of, you never know what a blessing you have until you've lost it. Yes, many many people, men and women, never learn, but I wanted to bring in the hope factor of people CAN change. 

Though their past mistakes will never be forgiven, like everyone else they are human and they make mistakes, whether big or small and deserve a chance if they're willing to make a difference in both themselves and the way they behave. 

Q: Author-San, you've blinded us with your ridiculous spelling and grammar, the story is great but you took out the Fun in reading it. What do you have to say for yourself? 

A: I AM SO FREAKING SORRY. LITERALLY, MY OHONE ID WHAT I TYPED MAJORITY OF THESE BOOKS ON AND BELIEVE ME AUTO CORRECT AIN'T SO AUTO. 

But I will be editing it as soon as I get the time to edit it. 

But for those who stuck around thus far, you have really given me the spirit to continue writing even though I'm probably bad at it. 

*
*

****

Well! That's the main questions that I've noticed. I hope I've answered them. 

If you're confused about anything or you wish to ask anything! 

Post it on my inkitt wall: https://inkitt.app.link/RA_RamataMaguiraga02

Or 

Type me a message on wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/RamataMaguiraga

Or drop me a dm on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ramatawrites/

I will respond as soon as I can! My email is available in my bio's so if you feel that's the way to go, then drop me an email! I'll be sure to reply! 

Until the next update! ❤️❤️