Chapter 12; Something Is Impossible If I'm Irene

Chapter 12:

I fell to my knees as the pain increased, what was happening to me?

"Zander" I panted. As he reached his hand for me and pulled back.

"Irene don't come near me, I won't allow that. " he said as his eyes turned colour.

" What's wrong with me! Why are your eyes turning colour?" I questioned him.

"Irene you don't understand. Just please." he said to me.

"please, tell me! What's wrong with me."I said as my hand touched his. Sparks flew everywhere.

"MINE!" he growled out as his lips connected with mine. He pushed me against the wall with so much force that I could feel my spine scraping against it.

Sparls shot up my body as he slid his hands down my body. The burning began to dissipate as I moaned at the feeling of having my mate close to me.

I didn't want this moment to end. And for some reason he didn't pull away.

(I can't and don't like to write Scenes like this😶😶, so we're skipping.)

The sun showed through the windows blinds. I groaned as my head pounded. I groaned turning around as my my eyes connected with Zander's face.

My eyes widened as last night came to mind. He was going to be angry. But for some reason I didn't care. Having him near me, even if it was for a few mere seconds.

His eyes shot open as he looked at me. He didn't utter a word. I looked away from him. He sat up and faced his back towards me.

"Last night cannot happen again." was all he said and that seemed to get me pissed.

"Zander, I am sick of you. Why won't you just accept me as your mate. You know it, I know it, why make both of us, both our wolves suffer?" I questioned him as I turned my body the other way not wanting to look at him any more.

"Can you shut up Irene!? Can you? You're not my mate. I've said it before and I won't say it again. I only need you to be here so I can live on, looking after my pack! You're just a second. A mere chance I got and don't need. I've said it before and I don't like to repeat myself!" he yelled at me, his voice stern.

"Why don't you just reject me? Why don't you just leave me alone? Why don't you free me from you? Tell me why ZANDER?" I screamed at him as the teams flowed out of my eyes. I was so sick of him, I was so sick of having to go through this.

"Because Irene, like I said, you're just my life source, rejecting you would cause me to die and I don't need That right now, so just get that drilled into your head and we'll have no issues!" I grabbed a robe from the ground as I threw a pillow at his head making him growl.

"I hate you so much! I wish I'd never had met you! Why was the moon goddess treating me this way? I don't deserve to be treated this way. You're meant to be my mate, you're meant to be my prince you're meant to be the person my father always told me would love me more than him! I always believed nothing was impossible as long as I was Irene, but now I realise that this is impossible! This is painful! I had to lie everyone, to my mother because of you, I had to make up stories to why you hadn't met her, the pain of deceiving the woman who gave life to me is inexplicable. Everyone was right. Cole was right. It's impossible for second to be loved. Just impossible. I've been Irene my enamoured life, but for the first time in my years of existence, has something been so... Impossible. "  I concluded as he looked at me with dull eyes.

He didn't care.

I shut the door walking out and running towards my bedroom..

I don't care any more. I'm sick of being mistreated. He doesn't want a mate. I won't be his mate. I shut my bedroom door as nd slid down the door.

Stupid Zander, why won't you realise how much you're making me suffer. How much you're hurting me?

Hurting my heart.