Chapter 16; I'm Irene

Chapter 16:

"I, Brandon I love you like my big brother and all but, I just can't, I can't go back to being treated like that!" I yelled at him even though it wasn't his fault. "I was mocked, disrespected, mistreated and wronged against for something that was out on my control. I didn't ask the moon goddess to make us mates, I didn't ask God to make sure I was born. I didn't ask for the things handed to me."

"Irene please you have to understand th-" he was cut off by Cole's growling.

"She said no, now leave!" Cole sneered toward Brandon. Of course Cole being alpha he submitted.

"Before I leave, Irene you need to open you mind and try to understand his reasons." reasons? Reasons to hurt me? He needed reasons? "Irene if you don't return he's going to hurt you, because he'll have no choice."

I looked down as my eyes watered. Brandon escorted himself out of the living room and out the house. I didn't know what to feel at this moment.

I walked up to my bedroom and shut the door. I didn't want to be disturbed. I needed some time to myself. Sat on the chair near the window and looked out into the open.

I don't want to hurt again. I don't want to feel useless, I don't want my hopes crushed I don't want to be... Weak.

I could feel my nausea building up. I ran to the bathroom letting out my guts. It's because of him I'm pregnant and it's because of him I refuse to tell him.

I stood up only to feel my lower abdomen burn. He wouldn't do that to me would he?

My vision blurred, my legs felt weak. It felt like knives poking at my tummy. And the tears rolled out as I thought about the life inside me.

Zander was hurting me and he didn't know the consequences of his actions.

"MOM!" I yelled out for her.

Black spots started covering my vision and I could feel myself fall onto my tummy. Zander.

Why are you doing this to me?

****Hours later *****

My eyes felt heavy. My body felt sore. I was tired.

"Mrs summers, this pregnancy is not right, something is off about it, and I can tell you this, if she pushes to give birth, I don't think she'll survive." were they talking about me?

I sat up as they continued to talk. Soon the curtains opened, mom walked in and pulled me into an embrace. "I'm so glad you're okay." she sobbed unto my shoulder.

"Irene, there a serious matter and I need to talk to you." the doctor spoke. I lifted my hand silencing him.

"I'm not terminating my pregnancy." I had decided.

"Irene, please don't burden yourself!please what's the use of keeping a child created by mistake!" mom said and held her mouth.

"My baby us not a mistake, my baby  didn't ask to be created. So how can you even think if such!" I yelled at her. My eyes brimmed with tears.

"Irene baby, look at me, how do you know Zander wants this baby? He could abandon you!" she said.

"I know he won't, if he knows it's his he won't, and if he Does he'll never see me again. But I'm going to tell him, I'm going to go back and not because of him. But if something we to happen to me, I know my child will be loved.

I stood off the hospital bed and walled towards the door, I looked back once more. I closed my eyes and took a breath. I ran outside the pack hospital and towards the street. I hauled a taxi and have the address.

When we had reached the mansion I pulled out the few dollars I still had in my Jean pocket. I took a deep breath and walked towards the door.

This was it, I was returning to the house that mistreated me, I'm opening the doors to my life. And nothing was going to make me give up.

Nothing is impossible if I'm Irene, and I'm not here to be strong for anyone but me and my baby. Even Zander doesn't matter any more.

I pushed open the door only for Brandon's eyes to meet mine. He looked shocked surprised. "Irene?"

I simply looked at him and nodded my head towards him. "Where's Zander."

*********************

Wow! Irene is back! I was waiting to write this chapter, but guts I'm really sick so I'm sorry for the delayed updates!

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama

PS, for all the Maid For The Alpha Fans! Update is tomorrow!