Chapter 42; Together.

Before we start, need to say PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM PAGE! You'll get to see update times, chapter sneak peaks, my shitty comic troubles and a load of quotes as well as future ideas and book plans!

https://www.instagram.com/ramatawrites/

Chapter 43 is available on inkitt! Please check it out by using the link below in the comment section!

Check me out yall!

Now... On to the chapter!

*******

Chapter 42

Walking outside the sun-lit field, happiness clouded my thoughts. I was finally accepted, wanted and even more... Loved.

A smile plastered its way on my face, as I shook my head. My now protruding belly blocked my view, making it difficult to see my feet and more the beautiful green grass below me.

"Irene! Ve careful will you?" his voice rang in my ears annoyingly.

Zander has been giving me ears full day after day in anxiousness and worry. Rolling my eyes at him in frustration, I continued walking.

I was getting my daily dose of exercise. The doctor recommended walking to 'help with my health', but honestly all I could feel was tge swelling of my feet in my open shoes. Stopping I sat down in the grass, stretching my feet out.

"Tired?" Zander questioned putting the sun cap on my head. I replied with a hum. Sitting next to me I put my head in his shoulder, wallowing in the cool creeze that blew past us.

"I'm excited." I said looking at him, a grin etching my face.

An worrisome smile made its way on his expression making me furrow my eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I questioned.

"I'm worried about you Irene. I'm worried about the whole procedure, I'm worried something will go wrong, and if it does go well, will I be a good father? A good mate?"

I chucked at his statements. "Everything's gonna be okay Zander! Stop worrying so much. We are gonna get through this safely, we're gonna hold our child in our hands and raise them well together. You'll be the best dad out there and even more you'll slowly become the best mate. Trust me." I smiled towards him.

He shook his head chuckling at me," yes, together. Let's do our best Irene." he said, motivating himself.

Standing up he took my hand in his as we made our way back to the pack house.

.

.

.

.

Waking up the next day was a pain. My shoulders hurt and getting up was a frustration. Sighing I made my way to the bathroom. Freshening up, I looked at my face, plastering a smile.

Another day closer.

The pack house in a frenzy, I watched as everyone rushed to get the day started.

"Luna! You shouldbt be up and about in this ruckus." melony, one of the elders in the pack pointed out.

I laughed at her stern words. "I'll be fine, I can't keep lazing around doing nothing all day! Plus I need to keep myself active and busy" I said putting up my arms to show my non existent muscles.

Shaking her head she ushered me to the dining table making me sit. Sighing I have in watching everyone move on and about.

Boredom eating away at my conscious, I moved to wall upstairs towards zanders study. Knocking on the door hearing a faint 'come in', I walked in.

"What's up?" he questioned.

"Boredom" I answered curly as a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"I don't know if I can cure the boredom. If yours though, there's still a bunch of pack documents left to tend to, also some company work." he said making me raise my eyebrows at him.

"Company?" I asked confused.

"Yes Rene, company. I own a company." he said. "it's a small one but it's thriving quite well." he said.

I continued to look at him, shocked at this new found information. Well of course I knew he was earning, I mean, looking after a pack is a big thing, but a company? That's new.

Smiling at my reaction he continued to tending to his work as I sat on the couch, enjoying the comfortable silence now surrounding us. To think, after all we've been through, This is where we are now, and I'm happy about it.

Time passed by as my back started aching. Standing up I felt a sharp pain in my stomach along with a burning sensation. Moving in discomfort, the pain increased unbearably as I fell to my knees.

Not even a second late Zander was by my side, a worried expression crossing his face. "Rene, what wrong, are you okay?" his words reached my ears as tears began sproyibg from my eyes.

What was happening?

Zander kept talking, trying to keep me focused but his words just blurred out and I could hardly hear him over the excruciating pain.

Lifting me in his arms, the last words I heard him say was

"please, Irene, keep your eyes open"

Before everything sufmddebky turned black.

*********

👀

👀

👀

Okay... 👀, let me know your thoughts on what's going on and whats happening! ❤️

Again don't forget to check me out on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ramatawrites/

-Rama