Chapter 7; Luna Ceremony Part 1

Chapter 7

I had awoken up to the sun’s rays. Today was going to be different. I was going to become Luna and I was going to be loved by everyone, I was going to make them love me. I walked into the shower fixing myself up. making myself presentable.

Walking down the stairs I bumped into a hard chest, I caught his scent and moaned at the aroma, he pushed me away I looked up to see zander. “watch where you walk.” He said bluntly before walking away and honestly it hurt. My mate even refuses to look at me, did I do something to make him angry, had I done anything to deserve this?

Ignoring my feelings, I put my game on face. I was not going to lose tonight. I was going to make zander notice me. I walked into the direction of the kitchen, there Brandon was seated with a smile on his face.

“I see your up and excited, right Irene?” he said I smiled and nodded. He chuckled at my reply and slung his arm over my shoulder. “so what’s the plan today?” he questioned.

“make everyone in the pack like me and make zander notice me.” I smiled at my ideas. I was going to do it seriously. He was going to notice me.

“oh well then, zander won’t be noticing you in these clothes. You need to wear something fancy that will capture his attention and you need to look hot. I’ll take you out shopping right now, and you can pick out a few outfits.” I groaned at his suggestion, I mean I don’t hate shopping, I just really don’t feel like. Brandon shooed me away and I ushered to my bedroom.

I slipped on white dress and tied my hair in in a high pony tail, I grabbed a pair of white heels and dipped them on. Soon I was out the door and again down to the stairs. A few girls were passing by, as they whispered while passing me. they gave weird stares that I couldn’t make out. they looked around my age.

I walked up to them with a smile plated on my face. “hi, I’m Irene.” I said introducing myself. They started me like I grew two heads. “is something wrong?” I questioned them.

The blonde in the middle seemed to have a problem and spoke up, “yes there actually is, who do you think you are speaking to us?” they questioned, I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

“sorry, what?” I questioned them. they looked at me in disgust, had I done something wrong, was I wearing something inappropriate?

“what do you mean what? We don’t want a second piece of garbage like you talking to us.” Then it hit me, they hated me. and I just met them.

“I’m sorry, but you don’t know me, we only just met.” I tried being polite, trying not to show any hurt.

“we don’t need to know you, all we know is you’re going to bring destruction to the pack and you’re a second chance mate, to an alpha who already loved.” The brunette next to the blonde spoke.

“I wonder how you’re still alive, don’t you just want to die?” the blonde asked.

O smiled and shook my head. “so what if I’m a second? I don’t really care. All I know is I’m going to do my best to be your Luna and make you see past my flaws” I added. They rolled their eyes and walked off, my lips quivered as I tried holding in my pain.

I turned to walk down the stairs only to see Zander and Brandon looking directly at me. was he there the whole time? And he allowed them to speak to me in that manner?

“don’t speak to my pack members in that manner, know where you stand.” He said lowly and walked off. Why the hell is it so hard? Why is he making me suffer, why isn’t he putting any effort in this? Why? Why? Why?! I held my chest as my heart beat rapidly, a pain tugging, my breathing becoming shallow. My body hurting what the hell was happening?

Soon Brandon came close to me. “Irene are you okay?” he questioned me. I couldn’t reply as it continued to get harder to breathe. Soon everything was getting back to normal. I was calming down. “are you okay now, Irene?” he asked. I nodded at his statement.

“I’m fine.” Right? I thought to myself.

“just to be sure, we should go see a doctor.” He said. I shook my head at his demand.

“no, I’m okay Brandon, relax. I’m sure it was just the moment. Let’s go.” I said to him. he looked at me worriedly, before hesitantly nodding. I got my composure back and walked out the door behind him and we got to his car. This was going to one long ride.