Chapter 45; A New Light

If you haven't already, please do check out my Instagram account! @ramatawrites

Chapter 46 is available on inkitt! Please check it out by using the link below in the comments!

Chapter 45

She was gone...

She was...actually gone .

Zander fell down on his knees couldn't help but let his hands tremble. This couldn't be happening.

He couldn't believe it. It wasn't true...

The tears rimmed his eyes as he let himself sit still.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end...

I'm kidding (*´ω`*)

Chapter 45

Time ticked by as he paced in front of the door. The doctor's panic rand through the thin wall. Even if he didn't want to hear it all, it just wasn't possible. Was this how he was going to hear himself... Lose her?

'no, get a grip' he thought to himself getting rid of his negative thoughts.

She was going to make it. She was going to live. She didn't deserve anymore punishment than she's already gone through. He still needed to make things right. He just needed more time.

Their daughter was waiting for her to open her eyes. She couldn't leave, no... She wouldn't. She's been waiting to see this moment.

Zander's heart thumped in his chest as his anticipation and fear grew as the seconds passed. He wouldn't be surprised if he fainted.

He could hear footsteps scurrying through the ward room. Words muffled up on his ears, as he couldn't make sense of what they were saying.

"Irene..." he muttered as he stood against the wall trying to calm his anticipated heart. 

If she could hear him, he wished she could hear the desperate tone in which he uttered her name.