Chapter 15; He Needs You

Chapter 15:

I sat silently staring at the wall in front of me. Question after question ran through my head. Was I living a lie? To think that it was possible to fix a broken alpha. Teach him to love again.

The tears rolled out my eyes again as I continued to start at the wall. It's been a week since I left Zander to live his life to the fullest. I found out I was indeed pregnant and I also decided I wasn't going to tell Zander. He didn't deserve to know.

If he had rejected me, it means he would also reject my baby and I'm. Not taking that chance. I'm. Not going to allow him to break me any more than he has.

I heard the room door creak open as my Mothers scent filled the room. Her warm Hands was placed in my shoulder as she huffed me from behind.

"Irene, you need to stop doing this to yourself.its not fair to you. You don't deserve to keep yourself cooped up in this room. It's not healthy for neither you or the baby. Remember you only have 3 to 4 months into this pregnancy, don't waste time withering away. And I want. My baby back." I felt her tears drop on my shoulder.

It broke my heart knowing I was the one making the ones who cared for me, the people around me who loved me cry and feel sad. I felt my own tears increase as I stood up facing her.

"You're right. I shouldn't hurt myself for something that wasn't my fault. I did my best." and that was that.

Mom smiled kissing my forehead. This was the happy life I wanted to live. And no one was going to shatter it.

I know Im lying to myself, yet I'm trying not to. I still love Zander, but Mom needs to think I'm over him. I don't want anyone worrying about me for that matter.

Mom walked out of my room. Closing the door. I lied down my bed as my tears dripped from my eyes. I'm so weak. So damn...weak.

My eyes drooped and began to close. As my. Silent tears fell, I let myself fall into an abyss of painkiller misery.

A knock on my door had woken Me up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes rubbing the tiredness away. I got up and walked to my door opening.

I. Looked down to see Sarah. A 5 year old pup of the pack. Her pigtails sat perfectly. On her head. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes. "Rene " she said to. Me in her cute voice.

I bent down to her level and smiled. "what is it Sarah?" I asked.

"umm, um, well there's this mans outside and his in the livingroom with alpha and he wants to see you." she said. I nodded and she skipped away.

Who would come to see me? I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and fixing myself up. I walked downstairs only to see cotton in such an angry state.

I walked deeper into the living room to see Brandon. A distressed look on his face. My face scrunched up in confusion. Mom stood up when she saw me.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

Brandon cleared his throat. "Irene, I know Zander isn't the best person and you probably hate him, but please you need to come back." he said making my eyes widened.

"N-no, I won't. I won't go back to that house! No, I'm not going to let us suffer" my tongue slipped.

"us? Irene you're pregnant? After that night?" Brandon asked.

"So what? What do you want me to say? I may be pregnant but that doesn't mean it bongs to Zander. It's my baby alone! Alone" I screamed at him.

"Irene please, Zander, he's dying, he needs you please, please! He won't admit it but we can see him withering. Please Irene" he pleaded.

"I... "

********************

Cliffhanger! Yeesssssssss! Hope you like it! What do you think her answer is going to be?

Should she go, or not?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! 💕

Enjoy