Chapter 34: To Attain Their Love

Chapter 35 IS AVAILABLE ON INKITT!!!!

TO READ THE CHAPTER PLEASE BE SURE TO CLICK THE LINK AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER OR IN MY BIO

YOU MUST USE THE LINK!

Chapter 34:

Ready to turn around in anger, two guards came beside.... And began dragging her away. And soon everyone's heads were bowed towards me. Did I miss something?

Looking up I watched as Zander walked back towards me, his anger rolling in heaves. And suddenly everyone that crowded us fell to their knees.

"From Here on out, before you stands your Luna, any and all disrespect towards her is as though you have disrespected me. I hope I have made myself clear" he spat the words out venomously as his eyes glowed up as his wolf was riding in the surface ready to come out, i placed my hand on his arm trying to calm him down.

Was this what if felt like to fall under the command of a powerful alpha? I felt something old around my neck. Looking down a pendant shined brightly.

"This will show your authority until the Luna ceremony" he whispered in my ear. "You are all dismissed"

"Yes alpha." the crowd began dispersing.

"Irene my love, I have only given you authority but I cannot change the hearts of anyone in your favor, I trust you'll attain it." he said unsure of his words yet nervous as though he was saying something that offended me.

"I think I will, but for now do you mind telling me what was that earlier? I thought you'defy me..." I said as my anger sparked up.

I couldn't believe my disbelief the moment he turned around to walk off leaving me in heaps of hatred of the pack members.

"I almost shifted for a moment, so I needed to step back, I'm sorry if it felt as though I was abandoning you or more leaving you to fend for yourself in the crowd but I didn't want to kill anyone in a spur of my anger." he explained. "I see, I haven't strengthened your trust in my feelings." he said with a sigh if disappointment.

"I'm sorry Zander, but that's going to take some time. Remember you did break my trust so earning it is not going to be easy." I stated firmly.

If the circumstances were not as they were, or if we had been mates with a strong belief in each other, maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be here.

"No, there's no need for you to apologize, it was and still is my fault for the way I treated you. No matter how much I apologize, no matter how much I plead, I cannot take away the pain you felt or the tears you shed, so for now let me prove myself to you and give you the treatment and dedication I should've given to you." he said determined.

I simply smiled, not giving him a definite answer. If only he knew my heart was closed off from him. Letting out a sigh, I placed a hand on my now protruding stomach.

"2 months left, I see..." I whispered to myself. I was going to be okay, we were going to be okay.

Forgetting was difficult. Loving him again was difficult. Forgiving... Was unimaginable.

My mind was a mess and the bond was strengthening up again. I craved him but only because of it.

Walking up the stairs down the hallway to my old room, I sat on the bed, my mind blank. Being a second to an alpha hurt, especially since he was your first.

Shaking my head trying to get myself out of my self pitiful state, I stood up walking towards the window. Looking out I was captured by the pack. No matter how much they hated me, they loved each other and they loved their alpha.

To attain their love was going to be difficult, but to be the Luna they needed I could do... And maybe, just maybe, their acceptance if not anythibg else will spark.

******

Yay! New chapter! So what'd you think? What's gonna happen next? What are gonna be her next steps? What's going to become of Zander and Irene?