Chapter 8; Luna Ceremony Part 2

Chapter 8:

“that dress is too bland.” Brandon said for the fiftieth time. We’ve been though store after store only to end up not fining anything. I let out a groan of frustration. Shopping with him is worse than going shopping with the old pack girls.

We left the store empty handed yet again and we came across a dress store, I swear the dresses looked beyond amazing. I walked in and picked a few only for them to be rejected yet again. but a sparkly white simple dress caught my attention.

Brandon looked towards where I was looking, and a smile took over his face. “that’s the one!” he said. and I couldn’t agree more. I picked up the price tag only to put it back down, there is no way I would spend that amount of cash on a dress I would wear once.

Brandon’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “why’re you not taking the dress?” he asked.

I shook my head at him. “Brandon it’s too expensive and on top of that I’m only going to wear it for one night. So there’s no need, well find something else.” I said sternly but he shook his head at me. he called up the cashier woman to pack up the dress. Even after my statement he goes against me. “Brandon, I said no.” I said to him. he simply turned to look me in the eyes.

“I know you don’t want to pay so much for a dress, but think about how awed Zander would be seeing you in a dress that complements you perfectly. He wouldn’t take his eyes off you.” He reassured me with a promise. That’s when hope began rising in my heart.

“you sure?” I questioned with hope laced in my voice. He nodded with a promising smile. Instantly my own smile took over my face. This was it, he was going to notice me. he was going to see my outer self-first, then my inner.

We got the dress and headed back to the house. Well mansion. We got out and made our way inside, zander walked in passing me without a second glance. It was like I was the most painful thing to look at. Not worth a glance. If only he knew how much pain he’s putting me through he wouldn’t hurt me even in the slightest.

I shook my head remembering the dress, he would surely recognize me. totally see me and he will look at me three time tonight. I walked up to my bedroom, and closed my door behind me. I turned on the shower and I stripped off my clothing, I hopped in once the shower was warm enough and let the water take me. tonight he was going to notice me. I just know it.

Soon I was out of the shower and dressed, my hair perfectly done, my face, only with mascara and a red lipstick. I looked quite good. A door came in through the door as I said a faint come in. the door opened and Brandon looked astonished. Was something wrong.

He seemed to get out of that state in and let a warm smile overtake his face. “you look mesmerising, Irene, and I’m sure, Zander will look at up and he will see you in a new light.” He promised. I let my heart flutter at the thought, soon id be his Luna, I’d be his love, I’d be his beloved.

Bandon hooked his hand with mine and we walked towards the outside and towards the venue. The place was beautiful, it was lit up and perfect. Zander stood there, but he hadn’t turned around, but no worries he will see me. Brandon gave him the thumbs up and he walked onto the lit up stage.

“today we gather here, for the welcome of a new member and as well as our replacement Luna, I welcome you, Irene summers.” Not a sound was made, but no worries, I will warm myself into their hearts soon. It hurt when Zander said replacement, but I covered it up with a smile and walked onto the lit up stage only for everyone to gasp in shock, their eyes wide. I caught their attention.

I turned to look at Zander only to watch his eyes wide. He noticed me, he noticed me. he was really looking at me. soon his face was covered in rage. “how dare you wear that dress?!”

What?

***************

What? What? What? What is happening I'm wondering, are you? Was the chapter interesting?

What do you think Zander is mad?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama