¡ d i s c l a i m e r !

FIRST! THIS BOOK IS BASICALLY A DRAFT! I have no intention of editing until I have complete the book. I know it bothers people when they see a grammar mistake, don't worry, it bothers me too. Scratch that, it actually pisses me off. I have OCD x10, everything bothers me. Oh well!

SECOND! DON'T WRITE SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS! It can really change ones interest in reading the book. And no one likes spoilers for crying out loud. If you do... just don't spoil it and ruin someone else's happiness.

THIRD! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHARING CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM AND BEING A COMPLETE DOUCHEBAG! I mean, don't write rude comments that can hurt one's feelings. It's a complete turn off. Things like, "this sucks," or "this is terrible," don't contribute in anyway. And if you want to help or suggest, PM me instead so I can get a notif and see it!

FOURTH! If you don't find the book all that interesting, DON'T LEAVE THAT IN THE COMMENTS. Honestly, who exactly is that going to benefit. If you don't like it, PM me and tell me what you're thinking or what I should try. Or just keep the comment to yourself and stop reading. This website is supposed to be fun and experimental to your own skills and styles. Don't bring down one's confidence because you don't like it. Yes, you can state your opinion, just not in a rude way. And either way, your opinion is not my reality.

FIFTH! THERE WILL BE CLICHE/CHEESY/SWOONING MOMENTS. I'm a hopeless romantic. It's in my blood. (haha) Don't let that stop you from reading though. This is a love/romance story, it's bound to have some lines. If you stop reading because it's 'too cliché,' 'too cheesy,' or simply 'too romantic' - which I don't think is possible, like ever - I don't really care to know. If you really think I need to know, PM me.

SIXTH! I'M NEW TO THIS. This is my second attempt at a book. I have a goal I want to achieve for both of them. There will be different things because I'm still at bay with all this. I don't mean to offend anyone or copy anyone, it's all in my head.

SEVENTH! DO NOT PLAGARIZE! (verb) take the work or an idea of someone else and pass it off as one's own. It's cruel and terrible. If you, I will hunt you down and you'll pay consequences. [maybe. ;))]