» ultimate «

not edited

this is it loves.

ultimate

[ latin for final ]

[ through adrianna's eyes | part i ]

adrianna | caleb

Adrianna added the number to her contacts before texting him.

+44 9201 05269
hey caleb ! it's adrianna

adrianna? adrianna! i thought you forgot me ;(
but i see, you got a new number ;)

*gasps in french* i would absolutely never
and yes i did ;)

love, you can't even say 'i love you caleb' in the laguage. how the bloody hell would you know how to gasp in it ;-;

ouch cal :( felt that all the way in my heart

always the dramatic ;-;

i can practically see you rolling your eyes !
but je t'adore caleb ;)

what the bloody fuck.

oh actually that's so sexy

the cute girl from the states speaking french ;)

would you like me to fuck you in french too? *cue the eyeroll*

no it's okay that's why i have my french maid

oh my god, goodnight ;-;

kidding! maybe ;) come back!

i'm always here ;)

Adrianna laughed to herself as she texted back and forth with Caleb. They talked for a little while longer, Caleb checking with Adrianna to see if she already settled in some place to which she replied that she did and divulged in a short retelling of her little miracle.

After Caleb said he had to go, Adrianna sighed to herself and fell back into the beige chesterfield she was sitting in. Staring at her messily laid out writing notebooks she had on the coffee table, she picked up her floral covered book and buried herself in her writing. She let herself bleed onto the blank white pages through the black ink. It healed her slowly, helping in piecing together her fractured pieces.

Cavier walked through the apartment door and Adrianna's head snapped up to meet his soft gaze already fixated on her. She gave him a small smile to which he returned before his eyes fell on the notebooks and writing utensils covering the coffee table. Cavier smiled at the sight - in the past week, he had come to learn that Adrianna was her happiest when she was writing.

They ordered Thai take out and curled up on their own ends of the settee together, watching Marvel's Daredevil, on Netflix.

Adrianna finished washing the last plate before putting it in the rack to dry. The two had watched through four episodes until Adrianna decided to get up and wash the dishes, despite Cavier's wishes.