t w o | l a c u n a

«not edited»

lacuna (n.) a blank space, a missing part — 
[origin : latin]

s o n g s ;
i.
ii.

august two thousand seventeen

Ms. Adrianna Vasiliev

We're glad to inform you that you are now enrolled in Paradise Creek. We wish you the very best and to enjoy your year here as a senior. Your transcript is golden! Please click on the links below to set up portals, create your schedule and pick your electives. Once you set up your portal, you'll be able to retrieve your locker information.

Classes begin August 24th!

Sincerely,

Dr. Evercrest
(Principal)

&

Dr. Ridgewood
(Assistant Principal and Dean of Paradise Creek)

» paradisecreek.mmxvii/portal
» paradisecreek.mmxvii/schedule
» paradisecreek.mmxvii/electives

Wonder-fracking-ful. Classes being in fifteen days and I haven't set up my schedule. Or anything in this stupid email for that matter.

You better get started now, that annoying voice said in my voice.

Shut up, the rebellious voice retorted back.

It's been three months since I left and it hasn't been in any way eventful. Adrian, Serena, and I still found time to talk everyday though, thankfully. I have no friends here, I'm basically all alone! Dad's out a lot taking care of business, so I'm left alone at home most of the time. Even so, dad and I haven't actually finished unpacking the boxes. I mean, I guess I should, but that's hella work. And I haven't even found myself a job yet. I don't know where I want to work. I'm thinking a surfshop, creamery, or coffeeshoppe. Oh, I procrastinate a lot. I should really set up my schedule. And that's what I did.

Welcome to The Paradise Creek Portal

Please enter your name, grade, email, and address to continue.

Adrianna Vasiliev
12th Grade; Senior Year
adriianavasiliev@gmail.com
1535-03 Bay Street, Bouquet Drive, FL

Hello Adrianna. This is your portal. In the future, to log in, you will use your email and ID. Here you will find your locker information, grades, report cards, and transcript. If you haven't already, please visit paradisecreek.mmxvii/schedule and paradisecreek.mmxvii/electives to set up your schedule.

Oh just peachy! One done, two left.

Paradise Creek High
Where Students Follow Their Dreams

Choose a schedule type.

Regular Maroon/Gold Day Schedule
school day begins 7:40 and ends 2:40
five blocks each day, each 90 minutes; with the exception of lunch being 30 minutes
block 3&7A & 3&7B will alternate every other day

8 Period Day Schedule
school day beings 7:40 and ends 2:41
eight periods each day, each 37 minutes; with the exception of lunch being 45 minutes
period 5A & 5B will alternate every other day