f i f t y » m a s q u e r a d e

not edited
[ a | n ] this chapter is longer than usual because there is a playlist along with pictures at the very end <3

— masquerade —
(n) a social gathering in which people wear masks and fantastic costumes
origin ; middle french

A L L C O U N T Y
&
P R O M
may twenty fifth

04:00 am

The mansion was utterly silent and dark as I move around hurriedly packing my bags whilst also rubbing away the sleep in my eyes. I needed to be at Nova Southeastern at five thirty and the drive from the mansion was just about twenty five minutes. The exhibit was starting at nine and closing at three; I had to pack my dress, makeup, and heels in my duffle bag.

Getting out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a fluffy yellow towel and step in my room.

"Étoile filante," Phoenix breathed, causing a shrill shriek to escape my lips.

"P-Phoenix," I gasped breathlessly seeing as he was sprawled out on my bed shirtless and with messy bed hair. When did he even get in my room? Nevertheless, he looked utterly sexy and he had something stirring inside of me.

"Adrianna," he groaned, "don't fucking look at me that way before I take you on this bed, right, now." My eyes fell on his boxers and he was definitely hard. It was natural almost that my tongue flicked out wetting my bottom lip and biting it. I stared at him with equally hooded eyes and before I knew it, he was striding over to me with a dark look in his.

"Adrianna," he growled out, gripping my waist. In a flip second, he banged me against the door, grinding his erection against my soaking heat.

"P-Phoenix," I moaned his name and threw my head back.

"I want you Adrianna, now," he said huskily.

"Mhm," I moaned again, "I'm going to be late."

"You won't, my love," he groaned in my hair as we kept grinding against one another.

"Tell me you want me too," he whispered roughly.

"Yes, yes, I do," I let slip past my lips before I could think. His hands were quick to unwrap the towel that shielded me from him and drop it to the floor. I could barely process what was happening as he rested his hands under my arse and lifted me up. His mouth latched onto my breast and soon enough, I was whimpering, begging and pleading for more.

He walked us over to my bed, throwing me down gently before crawling on top me. I giggled as I pushed his boxers off and moaned seeing his veins pulsate. My lips were slightly parted as our eyes met. He wasted no time in claiming my lips in his and my hand went to grip his length. I slowly began to pump him as he moaned in my mouth.

His movements were rushed and the feeling of anticipation spiked through me. He massaged me breasts with one hand while the other trailed down my body and sunk into my heat.

"God, baby, you're always so wet for me, always so ready," he murmured. He played me, having me completely at his mercy. "Adrianna, keep that damn shit up with your hand and I'll come," he cursed, moving up along my body.