f o u r t e e n | h a t s u k a s h i i

«not edited»

hatsukashii (n.) of small things that bring you suddenly, joyously back to fond memories; not a wistful longing for what's past but with an appreciation of good things
[origin : japanese]

Talk about being screwed.

Phoenix was glaring at Judah and Judah was glaring right back at him.

"What the hell are you doing, Monroe," Phoenix spits his last name out with so much venom. Yikes.

Judah's grip on my upper thighs tighten and I let out a small whimper.

"I'm just talking with your girl," he says edgily.

"Back the fuck off, you're hurting her," Phoenix growls. Butterflies swirl in my stomach with his words.

Judah loosens his grip but never turning back to look at me, neither dropping his intense stare with Phoenix. And all of a sudden, I feel like a middle school girl stuck in the middle of a fight of two boys who want me. Oh what a coincidence, you're in that situation!

Except, Phoenix doesn't want you.

My conscience is bitch.

"Get your hands off her putain de connard," Phoenix spat. (fucking arsehole.)

"Jaloux, Worthington?" (jealous.)

Phoenix stays quiet and when I peep at him through my eyelashes, he staring at me, his eyes soft, but the hesitation was written clear on his face.

Phoenix walked towards us, taking his sweet slow ass time, watching me with a glint in his eyes, but glaring at Judah.

"I'll kiss her," Judah says dryly

"You don't get to fucking do that, hell! You don't get to touch her, you're signing your own death wish right now," Phoenix sneers.

As Phoenix came closer, his fist was curled up as he was getting ready to throw a hit at Judah. Judah's hands left my thighs as well as he got prepared to fight back. Fucking idiots.

I step in between them and push them both in the opposite direction with enough force to send them to the ground.

"Just be glad I didn't throw any hits," I said maliciously.

"Y'all wanna fight? Take your fight elsewhere," I added in the same tone, staring down at both boys as they pressed a hand over their chests.

"I didn't shove either of you that hard, Jesus. Get over yourselves," I sneered and walked out of the kitchen. Speak about bipolar attitudes. It's getting worse, I've never had a change of personality that fast.

"What happened in there," Pyper asked, bewildered. The guys were all staring at me too, curiosity leaking in their eyes. I facepalmed as I realized they all overheard what just went down.

"I don't know! Phoenix and Judah were about to get it on for god knows what reason," I roll my eyes and frown.

"They both love you," Talon muttered.