s i x t y » k e n o p s i a

not edited

— kenopsia —
(n) the eerie, forlorn atmosphere of a place that's usually bustling with people but it now abandoned and quiet
origin ; unknown

My eyes fluttered open and a smile graced my lips as I pulled the comforter around my naked body. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I slowly sat up. My gaze flickered up, immediately landing on Phoenix's figure almost naturally. He was sitting on the edge of the king sized bed, facing the window.

He was shirtless, only in his Armani boxers and he looked utterly breathtaking and mouthwatering doing business on his MacBook and rapidly speaking French, cradling his phone between his ear and shoulder. Nearly naked, his inked skin created a deep contrast against the room of white, beige, and neutral hues

Slowly, I crawled up up behind him, keeping the duvet draped on my back.

"Bébé," he said softly, looking at me over his shoulder and I hummed with a smile. He had a smile of his own but it disappeared as soon as it came as he scowled and fired something in French hotly before abruptly ending the call.

"'Ello, my love," he said sweetly and leaning in towards me. I leaned in too, pulling his lips in a soft kiss. Pulling away, I rested my chin on his shoulder and my eyes fell on his laptop.

Reservations for "La Côte"
Mediterranean Style Cuisine
Private Seating, Window-Ocean View
Candle-Lit with Red Roses
@19:00pm Worthington

I felt my cheeks heat up as I read the screen and I felt his eyes on me - he was waiting for me to look at him. And so I did. My gaze met his heated stare and flickered down to his lips, a wicked smirk tugging at the ends.

"Seven tonight baby," he winked before closing the laptop and standing up. A pout fell on my lips as I watched him move around, laying the laptop onto the marble circle kitchen table and then walking over to the suite's door. Where is this bloke going?

My eyes widened seeing him pulled the 'do not disturb' door hanger from the closest and cracking the suit door open slightly and hanging the sign on the knob. Oh.

Shutting the door, he turned around once again and his eyes met mine and the smirk remained plastered on his face. Slowly, he walked towards me, his irises lust filled. Standing at the edge of the bed, our eyes clashed together and I fell back against the headboard as I pulled the coverlet tighter around my frame. I was shivering and it wasn't because I was cold; no, I missed the heat that came with Phoenix Worthington.

"I'm feeling a little hungry," he murmured distractedly, fingering the waistband of his boxers teasingly. The tent in his boxers was evident, clearly showing his excitement. A small whimper left my mouth as my hands found my breasts under the blanket and squeezed them gently.

My eyes trailed all over his body, the intricate way the ink swirled away on his six pack and disappeared into his silky boxers along with his sexily prominent v line. My fingers moved on their own accord under the sheets, gazing along my stomach and a rather loud moan escaped my lips as two of my fingers dipped into my heat. Another moan left my lips and I threw my head back as I slowly thrusted my fingers in and out.

"Adrianna, what the hell are you doing," Phoenix hissed with dark eyes. He knew exactly what I was doing. His hand went inside his boxers, releasing his length from the cloth and he slowly began pumping himself.