f o r t y s e v e n » b i b l i o p h i l e

not edited

— bibliophile —
(n) a person who loves or collects books, especially as examples of fine or unusual printing
origin ; greek

"That blood red would look sexy on you, étoile filante," he said hotly as he picked it up and placed it in the bag. My face was flushing over and over again and I felt rather horrified.

"And this black, God how it'd really compliment your sun kissed skin, baby," he noted as he turned his head slightly and bent down to pull me in for a loving kiss.

I jolted awake and lurched forward, breathing hard. I felt myself soaking wet and I wanted to kill the brute lying next to me.

"What's wrong baby," Phoenix stirred next to me, his arm snaking around my naked stomach. Even though his eyes were closed and he looked rather asleep, his voice was nothing short of worried and anxious.

"N-Nothing Phoenix," I whispered. There was no way I was telling about my dream, he'd never let me live that down. But he'll force it out of me without much convincing won't he.

"Baby, tell me," he peeked at me with one eye.

"It's nothing important," I yawned and laid back down as his hand travelled lower, resting on my bare ass.

"Adrianna, what the hell happened," he demanded. He didn't look mad, just genuinely concerned.

"I was just dreaming, of yesterday," I muttered and closed my eyes.

"Oh," I heard the smirk in his voice and pouted in return. We went lingerie shopping yesterday - more like he dragged me - after we had some unholy fun in his bachelor pad. And wasn't it just eventful.

"I'll never forget the blush on your face," he chuckled and pulled me into a kiss, whisking me away into another world.

later, the afternoon

I stepped into Galassie Lattiginose, a modern Italian restaurant. I was dressed in a summery chiffon flower dress - it had a collar and the bodice was a button down. It was pink with clusters of blue and green flowers stopping right above my knees. I paired it off with my white vans and rose gold Kendra Scott necklace. I have no idea what washed over me but I had plans to bring Phoenix lunch in his office.

"Vasiliev!" Lucas yelled from the counter, causing a few heads to turn my way as I was walking up to him.

"Lucas!" I took a seat on the barstool, resting my arms on the counter.

"What can I get for you, love?"

"I'll have an order of Shrimp Linguini Alfredo and Aubergine rolls with spinach and ricotta."

"Oh? A date I see," he winked, walking into the kitchen and leaving me to giggle.

I pulled out my phone, checking my Tumblr feed. The restaurant wasn't too busy and small chatter surrounded me. I was beginning to daze off into another world when my phone went off in my hand.

hunter bazzi; hey sis!

me; brudder !