pool day » e.d

your pov

"it's so hot!" i groan, my feet fully dipped into the water.

ethan swims over to me, pressing his wet hands on my scolding hot thighs.

"why don't you get into water?" he asks, resting his chin on my wide thighs, a small pout pouring over his lips.

"i don't know," i mumbled, watching as grayson splashes the water at alex.

"babe, i told you, you're beautiful, if nobody else thinks that," he pauses, his hands stroking the sides of my arm, making me smile, "you know what?! good, i should be the only one allowed to see all of your beauty."

i gush and kick around the water, "you're perfect," i mumble, "too perfect for me."

"shut up," he pinches my fat roll and i gasp. (if you're skinny and don't have fat rolls- whatever we all have rolls)

"fine, i'll go into the water." i say, standing up. he grins widely at me, his hair brushing against his forehead.

i walk over and taking off my shirt, taking deep breaths. i look down at my body that was fitted in a black bathing suit.

"curse you pizza," i curse, letting out a groan before slipping off my jean shorts, i could feel ethan's eyes run up and down my body.

i tie my hair up into a bun and walk over to the steps, dipping my feet into the water. ethan swims over, a smirk playing over his lips.

"mmh, mmh!" his eyes rake over me and i cover my face, a blush rising over my cheeks, "i love you, princess." he says as i sink into the water, he pulls me into a hug and my face was engraved in his chest.

i bit down on his pec and he gasps, "kinky," i blush and pull away, letting him kiss the crown of my head.

"how do you have such a nice stomach but eat so much sushi and pizza?" i ask, patting my stomach.

he slaps my hands away, puts his hands on my shoulders, "i said, no matter how much pizza you eat, you're still gorgeous."

i slap his chest, "okayyy, sure. but i still love pizza," i say, he smirks, then pushing my shoulders under the water.

"ethan!" i scream, my words coming out in bubbles.

and all i could hear was his angelic laugh.

____

okayyy

SOO, every girl deserves to be treated like a god like a queen like a princess because bitch you are, so slay all those bitches - slay queen