panic attacks » e.d

panic attacks suck big dicks

your pov

he said he'd be home in ten minutes. it's been twenty.

i sat in the corner of my room, my knees tucked in my chest, my head in between my knees. my heart was beating so fast, tears fell down my face, i couldn't control then, there was no possible way.

my body was shaky. my hand was trembling.

my throat was coarse, i couldn't —i was too weak— push out the words, my heart ached with such pain. my anxiety had overflown, and i just sat there.

waiting for him to save me; he said he'd be here sooner.

the time ticking away had my anxiety jump out of its seat, my vision was coaxed with tears and my breaths had become deep, and before i could i finish one, another started back up again.

please, ethan. my mind pleaded, waiting solemnly for him to get home; he was the one who could bring me back from this trance, this faze.

i gasped for breath, tears dripping onto my clothing. i shut my eyes, blinking out the tears.

then, the bedroom door creaked open, ethan standing behind it. he dropped his bag and rushed up to me, his hands wrapping around my body.

"baby, it's okay," his voice was pained, "i'm so sorry i was late, i'm sorry," his voice was a whisper as i cried into his chest.

he pulled me onto his lap, his head going into the crook of my neck, pressing soft kisses.

"baby, (y/n), breathe," he instructed, i gulped, steadying myself, "breathe in," he paused as i held my breath, "breathe out."

he repeated multiple times before i turned around, wrapping my arms around him.

"it got so much worse," i said, sobbing into his shoulder, his thumb tracing patterns on my back.

"i know, baby. i know," he whispered, kissing my hair, "i'm here now, i love you."

"i love you too,"

"next time i go out you're coming with me." he said, i pulled away quickly, shaking my head.

"no, that won't be good. no one likes m—" he cut me off by closing the wide gap between our lips.

his tongue swiped my lips, slipping into my warm mouth, i wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling me as close to him as possible, his hand slipped into the waist band of my pants, playing with the material of my underwear.

he kissed me passionately—yet roughly— and he picked me up, balancing him self.

we pulled away, breathless, "i love you, so much. this isn't high school anymore, reputations to fake friends don't matter as much as you do to me."

"you," he brushed a strand of my hair out of my face, "you're my world. my queen,"

_______

this imagine changed up real QuiCK