scars » e.d

okay this is the last imagine of helping with anxiety /panic attacks because it's prob getting annoying

your pov

i knocked in his door, waiting for him to answer. he hasn't been to school in three weeks, no contact with me.

slowly, the door opened; revealing ethan, his hair messy, dressed in a sweater and jeans.

"ethan," i spoke softly, trying not to combust into tears just at the look of him, "where have you been?"

he rolled up his sleeve a bit, scratching his arm before his eyes widen, quickly rolling down his sleeve.

"i've been sick." he replies lazily.

"that's it? did you loose your phone, too?" he shook his head, rubbing his face with his hands.

"why are here?" he asks, his tone suddenly going cold.

"w-what do you mean? i'm here because i care about you, ethan. because i am so deeply in love with you—"

"please, no one can love me, (y/n). i am worthless, everybody thinks that, my parents, you probably have once as well." a tear rolled down my cheek and i shook my head.

"no, no, ethan, stop," my heart rate picked up, "i swear i did something wrong, someone that made you ignore me, i didn't want to come check because i was scared you didn't want to be near me,"

"if i can't love myself, no one else can." my heart clenched with pain.

"why didn't you tell me you were hurting so bad?" my eyes trailed down to his sleeved wrists, in which he was holding down, "no," i mumble, tears spilling down my cheek, "don't tell me, eth—"

"this is what it's come too," he lifted up his wrists, new scars running up his arm, some bandaged.

"ethan," i cried, "i'm sorry, for anything i have ever done, for anything anyone has, i'm so sorry."

"don't apologize, it's my issue," he pulled down his sleeve, "but it's not these scars that matter," i nod my head, biting my lip.

"it's the mental ones i will always have. i need a fresh start, (y/n)"

"i-i understand," i mumble.

"is that all?" i nod my head, stepping back.

"goodbye, ethan. i love you so much,"

he slightly closes the door, "i love you too."

then he shuts it.

______

OKAY PLEASE REQUEST IMAGINES BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING ANYMORE