annoying » e.d

all you need to do is love me... got me like-

your pov

"so, how's college?" i ask him, taking a bite of my starting bread.

"it's good. i wish we went to the same ones, though." he says, smiling at me as he takes a sip of his iced lemonade.

ethan and i have been dating for two years. this was our freshman year of college. sadly however, we hadn't been accepted to the same one - or one closer to each other.

this was the first breakfast date we've have in the past year - or the only date at all.

i chuckle, "haha, yeah." i spin my phone in my hand, sighing as i grabbed his hand.

"i missed you," i mumble. his smile flattens, emotion filling his face.

"i missed you too," he gripped both of my hands tighter, "i love you, (y/n)"

i swear two years later and the same feeling never left.

"i love y-"

"oh my, ethan?" he turns his head, facing the girl with the high pitched voice.

"oh, hey quinn." he says, she smiles, his hands leave mine and i lean back on the comfy seats.

"oh my gosh!" she squeals, sliding into the seat beside him.

excuse me? since when could you-

"i haven't seen you in months!" she exclaimed.

yeah, and his girlfriend hasn't seen him in a year but i'm not bugging you.

shut up, (y/n). stop being jealous - you have friends too don't you?

no.

oh yeah, true.

"how's professor davis?" he asks, scooting in towards the window so she had more space.

I played with my fingers, not forgetting to leave in small coughs - because im petty.

"he's crazy, so demanding," she says with an eye roll, "annoying. how's professor matthews?"

annoying like you? i think no-

stop.

"she's okay, i suppose. not terrible."

"hey, e?" i say, cutting in. she gasps.

"oh my god, i didn't even see you there!" she says with a laugh. i awkwardly laugh along, coughing to end it short.

"hi, i'm (y/n)." i say, sticking out my hand with a smile.

"i'm quinn. excuse my rudeness!" she says, a grin taking over her plump lips.

"oh, it's no issue." i say, shaking my head as i placed the tissue i had on my lap on the table.

"i never knew you had another girl friend on campus!" she exclaims, grasping ethan's bicep.

girlfriend. no space, hon.

"she's not on campus, i've known her since high school - freshman year."

"aww! freshman year of highschool to freshman year of college, how cute, you guys must be great friends." she says.

"actually, um," i say slowly. she looks at me with her eyebrows raised.

"quinn, (y/n) and i are dating." he says.

"wh-" i couldn't dismiss the breaking look on her face, she quickly covered it up, though. "for how long?" she asks.

"two years." he tells her.

"o-oh, i'm sorry to disturb your date then." she says.

"no it's no problem," i tell her, trying to wipe her sorrows.

she was a bit annoying, i could tell she liked (or even loved) ethan, but i didn't want her to feel bad.

"i'll get going, see you on campus, ethan." she says with a gulp.

"it was nice meeting you, (y/n)."

"you too, quinn. hopefully we can talk more?"

she nods her head with a smile, "of course. bye," she waves then walks away.

i sigh, looking back at ethan. he smiled at me, leaning over to press a soft kiss on my lips.

"i love you."

____

THIS IS SO BAD IM RUNNING