hot pepper trivia » e.d

I know I already did a ethan imagine but i watched this and i got feels

ALSO - this imagine will probably suck horse dick but proceed

your pov

i stood around the table as the guys set up for the video. i placed the peppers into the jars, just listening to alex aiono's cover for one dance replay because corey was obsessed.

"did you get the questions, kian?" jc asks kian, kian sat on the wooden stool, looking down on his phone and he stuck up his hand, his fingers balled up into a fist and his thumb shooting out in a thumbs up.

"are you guys ready?" jc asks the twins, they nod their heads, "let's start filming then."

ethan was nicely dressed in that orange/tan tank top and shorts. his short hair slightly flat on his head.

++

they officially began, kian asked the first question. i sat next to corey, grabbing chips out of the bag, popping them into my mouth as i watched intently.

"name one movie tom hanks is in."

they pause for a split second before their answers shoot out.

"forest gump!" grayson.

"mission impossible!" jc.

i giggled to myself, ethan shouting no's as grayson had made the first correct answer.

"i was thinking about tom cruise-" jc explained, quickly being cut off by laughter.

ethan looked cute as he glanced over to me, a wide smile on his face as he explained why he had no answer.

"i got a little red guy," he said, shouting a no shortly after.

++

ethan bit into the jalapeño, his face suddenly reddening and he pushed his hair back, shaking. tears forming in his eyes from the burn.

he held his hands above his head, breathing deeply.

this was usually how it was when i came over to hang out and they had to rush and film for dolan twin tuesday.

++

"i feel like i'm fading in and out of reality." jc said, his hands against his knees in pain.

ethan sat with his head down, feeling the pain burst. i laughed, standing up and walking over to them. jc gave me a look and he nodded his head, signalling he'd cut it out- obviously.

ethan looked up at me, shaking. "ow, babe. it hurts so bad, it's burnin- ahh!"

i laugh, and he fumbles around. i lean down and press a kiss onto his lips.

"that's cheating!" jc shouts, kian, grayson and the other guys burst out laughing.

"how?" i ask, pressing a quick kiss on his lips before walking back to the couch, throwing my body against it.

"you're probably spitting milk into his mouth like a bird mom, i don't fucking know- shit! it hurts!" then ey go back to the filming stage.

he whimpers and looks at me and i just laugh, going back on my phone.

++

after they sip on their milk they were throwing up, over the sink, over the tub. we were all their, cameras and all.

"why are you guys throwing up anywhere but the toilet?" i ask, they couldn't speak, they just kept gagging (;) ethan jumped around the living room, pounding against the ache in his chest.

"ba-babe, babe, babe." he mumbled, rushing over to me, he wrapped his arms around me, picked me up in the air, making me gasp, then set me down before running around again.

____

the ending was shit but idcccc