jealous nerd » g.d

your pov

"baby?" i ask, cuddled up to grayson, my hand against his clothed chest, pulling him flushed aging my body.

"g-goodmorning, baby," i smile, collapsing over his arms.

"c'mon, we're going to get tim's," i tell him, yanking his arm off the bed.

he smiles, grabbing his circular glasses, the adorable ones, jogging towards me as i pull into the washroom.

++

i hold onto grayson's hand, walking into the tim hortons, pulling my winter jackets hood off my head. grayson sniffles, the allergies reddening his nose.

i walk up to the counter, looking at the boy with a tim's cap on, brown hair swooped up. he glanced up at me, a smile forming on his face.

"hello, welcome to tim hortons, what would you like today?" he asks, preparing the counter, he smirked, raising his eyebrow, "beautiful."

grayson's hand tightly gripped against mine, i could hear him quietly whimper.

"grayson, you want an ice cap?" he nods his head, "two small ice caps, one with chocolate milk please." i say, smiling sweetly at him.

"anything to eat?" he asks, punching in our orders.

"a steak and cheese panini and breakfast sandwich, english muffin and sausage." i say, he nods his head and tells me my total price.

"babe, why don't you go find a seat?" i ask grayson as we move over to the pick up line.

he whimpers, "because, i don't want to leave you with him. he- he flirts. i-i don't like that, you're mine." he pouts.

i smile softly, pinching his cheeks, "i am yours," i press a kiss on his pouted lips, "don't worry."

____
OMG THIS IS SO BAD BAHAHAH