he's mad » g.d

don't read this

your pov

he grabbed my wrist, dragging me into the house. he slammed the door shut and pushed me against the wall, his breaths fanning against my face.

"was that funny?" he asks, i smirked, nodding my head.

"a littl—"

"no," he pushed me roughly against the wall, "that wasn't funny. flirting with him right in front of my face? hilarious."

i popped him a smile and he rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"jump," he growled, i obeyed, wrapping my legs around his waist, he pulled me off the wall, going towards the carpet, leaning down and laying me there.

his eyes roamed my body, he yanked my pants off, making me gasp quietly.

"you're going to regret that," he mumbles, pressing kisses up to my inner thigh.

i shut my eyes, moan in quietly as i felt his cold hands tug off my panties.

"grayso—"

"shut up," he cut me off. i feel his head in between my thighs, kissing my skin.

then, i feel his tongue sweep past my heat for a split second, making pleasure shoot through me.

and then, i couldn't feel his presence at all. my eyes snap open and i see him walking into the kitchen. i quickly pull up my panties and pants, groaning.

"what was that?" i ask him, still feeling the urge in my body.

"don't get me mad, princess."

"fucking hate you," i groan, walking up stairs.

"you too, baby."

_____

what is this? honestly contemplating whether or not to post this