halloween » e.d

a little out dated?

your pov

"(r/n)! I am not going to a stupid ass party!" I say over the phone.

"yes you are, we got invited by the dolan twins! (y/n), the dolan twins, some of the most popular guys in our school."

"fuck popularity, honestly i hate this school," i tell her, "i'm not going, that's final."

++

"why? why do I look like a five year old slut that should be in toddlers and tiaras halloween special?" i ask her as she puts the skeleton costume on me, one that showed a lot of my legs and body. it hugged my body like crazy, and the face make up felt itchy.

"you'll look so cool, and it's dark in there, you'll glow!" she exclaims.

"who the fuck am i? a jeffree star highlighter?" i ask, rolling my eyes.

"you're whatever you want to be," she says with an eye roll as well.

"great," my voice goes high, imitating a beauty guru, "i'll be king tut by jeffree star cosmetics."

"perfect," sarcasm laced her voice as she finishes curling her hair.

"doesn't harley quinn have straight hair?" she looks at me as the curling wand steams the lock of her hair, "just saying."

"maybe grayson likes harley quinns who're unique." she says with a pout.

"no harley quinn is unique," i tell her, scrunching my lips together, nodding head slightly.

"shut the fuck up," she applies some cherry lip gloss, puckering her lips together. "i wish i had bigger lips," she says, putting the lip gloss in her bag.

"you should you the too faced lip injection," i say, again like a beauty guru.

"get in the car before I beat your beauty guru ass."

"square up, bitch."

++

"this is lame," i mumble.

"but you look hot," she says with a smile, "so go i don't know, flirt with guys." i raise my eyebrow, "or get snacks and drinks."

that i nod my head too.

we fist bump each other, "love you," then we split up. she probably went into the crowd that was humping each other or something weird.

and no joke, there was at least seventy harley quinn's.

i grabbed a blue solo cup, looking at the array of drinks. then, hands grasped my waist. i spun around, grabbing their wrist as a reflex.

i look up, facing ethan. half of his face was painted as a skeleton, he was dressed in all black.

and I was a skeleton too. good hell.

"hi," i mumble to him, feeling his eyes sweep my body, then he looks up at me, a smile on his face.

"hey, angel." he says, looking in my eyes, "getting a drink?"

"no, i'm eating a dinosaur," i say, his expression drops.

"not dinosaurs," he says, not before laughing.

"looks like we're matching," he says over my shoulder. i pour myself a cup of water, taking a sip before spitting it out.

"that's disgusting," i say, throwing the cup in the trash, ethan stopping me, gulping the whole thing down with a gasp.

"there's water bottles in the kitchen," he grabs my hand, leading me there.

i lean back on the counter, watching as he pulls the water bottles from the fridge. "for you," he throws it to me.

"thanks," i twist it open, gulping it down.

"no problem, angel."

"can you no-"

"ethan!" a girl yells, "can i get a picture?" she asks, looking at him, a camera in strapped around her neck. "with you and," she pauses, trying to think of my name.

"(y/n)." i tell her.

"(y/n)," she says cheerfully.

"sure," he says, pulling me by his side, resting his arm around my waist.

"smile,"

"angel."

____

i really love this character