thigh highs » e.d

your pov

"ethan." I say through the phone, slipping on my white skirt.

"hey, babe." he mumbled through the phone, his voice raspy and tired.

"did you just wake up from a nap?" i ask him with a laugh. he chuckled softly.

"yeah," i smile.

"well, i was planning a date to the top of the hill, but if you're to tired its-" he quickly cuts me off.

"shhh. i will go get ready. are you buying in-n-out?" i slipped on my black stringed shirt, humming a yes. i grab my black thigh highs and slip my feet into them.

"you bought last time,"

"okay. see you in a few minutes." i tell him bye and swing my bag over my shoulder, pushing my now wavy hair behind my ear.

i skip down the stairs and exit my house, grabbing my car keys, turning on the car and hoping in.

++

i sat in the driveway, eating my fries. i waited for ethan, he said he'd be out in five minutes. i glance down at my phone, looking up in time to see the door opening. then, ethan came, closing the door. he was dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans.

he smiled, walking up to my car. he pulled open the car door, humming as the scent of in-n-out filling his nose. he sat down.

"hello, baby." he said, his hand wrapping around my thigh highs.

"let's go." he buckles the seat belt, leaning back.

"i love you." he hums, popping a fry into his mouth.

"i love you too."

"and i love your thigh highs. you make them look so damn good,"

____

this imagine is so shitty