hotdogs » g.d

your pov

"the guys said they'd be here." my friend, y/f/n, says, tapping her fingers against the rounded blue table.

i smiled, listening to the loud rambling and t.v go off in the background, "they will. maybe they're caught in traffic."

"i hope," she said, rolling her eyes.

i laugh.  i gasp as i feel cold hands wrap on my shoulders.

i turn around, looking at grayson, a smile wide on his lips. "your hands are cold," i told grayson.

his smile flattens and he looks down at his hands, rubbing them together before sliding into the seat next to me.

"alex and i are going to go get some food over by the booth at the end of the field." y/f/n says, we nod our heads and they're off.

"how long have you guys been waiting?" grayson asks, his hand sliding down my back, reaching my ass.

"twenty minutes." i said, pulling out grayson's phone from his pocket, pulling up the camera app.

i pull weird and ugly (extremely ugly) faces and take large bursts.

cannot take
out of storage, see settings

"how are you out of storage?" i ask him, placing his phone down on the table, his other hand trailing up my thigh.

"i have old pictures of you and us," he says, a small blush growing on his cheeks.

i pinch his cheek, "aw, i love you."

"yeah," he responds, his voice ending with a sigh.

"c'mon, i want hotdogs."

"of course you do." he says, following me as i stand up, winking at me.

"i take that i love you back," i tell him, a pout forming on my face.

"you know what i can't take back?" i shake my head, "this." he slaps my ass and runs through the crowd.

____

byeee