football player » e.d

trying to figure out the format, which do you like better? middle or beginning line?

this reflects off pettydolan 's list of things, in her own imagines book - turned it into imagine cause it slayed me hopes that's oka
your pov

i his hand as we walked into the school, girls chatting, short outfits on, most likely cheerleaders. we trotted towards the locker room, where we'd prep before the game.

there was a new member to the team, wesley was his name. i had only seen him once, the name 'tucker' in all caps in his jersey, the large thirty following underneath.

we stepped into the locker room, greeted by the boys, i high fives them all, wes looking at me oddly.

"who's that?" he asks another member, ethan brings his clothes to the changing area and i begin to pack his stuff into his locker.

"that's ethan's girl." the teammate respond simply.

i grab his knuckle wraps, ready to help him before the game. i walk over, leaning against the wall. the coach walking around, his eyes dropping on me.

"you again," he says, rolling his eyes. i only shoot his a cheesy grin.

"it's nice to see you, too, coach. xavier." i say. ethan steps out from behind, sticking his hand out, i begin to wrap the bandage around his vein pulsing hand.

"she's a distraction to you, dolan."

"no, she's my good luck charm." i glance up at him through my eyelashes, his lips curled into a smirk.

after i finished wrapping his wrists and ankles, the team gathered around, i quickly threw on his spare jersey, and grabbing money for my popcorn. i lean into ethan's ear as he stood, his arms crossed over his chest.

"goodluck, captain." he smirked and i winked before patting his chest and exiting the locker room.

++

the whistles rung as the game began, the boys walking out onto the field. i noticed ethan, his helmet between his arm and torso, he searched the crowd for me, i sat in the main row, he looked and his eye dropped in a wink.

i smiled and i could hear the girls swooning behind me.

++

"whoo!" i cheer as they score their third touchdown of the game. i stand off my seat, clapping my hands in the air.

the ref blows the whistle and the teams begin to move back towards their side of the bleachers. i grab my finished bag of large popcorn, throwing it in the trash as i skipped down the rows, jogging up to them.

ethan notices me and trots over, a water bottle in his hand. my hands loop around his neck and i press a kiss into his lips.

"i have a feeling this game with consist of a trip to in-n-out," i tell him, his lips curl back into the signature smirk.

"and your bedroom."
______

did i disappoint you? probably