douchebag » e.d

your pov

"enough drama, let's enjoy a day at the beach." i told my friends, setting our things down on the beach chair.

"ye- nope, no way." (y/f/n) said as she looked behind me.

"what?" i ask, spinning around, there walked, ethan and grayson dolan plus their bad boy friends.

ethan dolan? type-a douchebag. rude, and didn't care about the feelings of others besides his friends- nope, scratch that, just his brother.

"just ignore them!" i say to my friend, turning around and smiling at (y/f/n).

"no way can i ignore them when they're hotter then the sun! god, bumber they're a bunch of fucking douches." she said, rolling her eyes.

i laugh, nodding my head, propping my raybans on the top of my head.

"shit, they're coming our way." she said, she quickly dropped her stuff on our chair and took off her bathing suit, ready to run for the beach.

"yo! (y/f/n) and, um- you." we turn our heads and see ethan opening his mouth.

(y/f/n) scoffs and waves at me, winking before running for the beach water. i actually hate my friends.

"hey, (y/n)" he says, raising his eyebrows, chewing gum.

he sets his stuff on the chair right next to us,

"thought you didn't know my name," i say, sitting down on the woven chair.

"no, i did. just didn't want to make it look like i knew irrelevant people in front of your hot friend." he said, laying down, taking off his shirt.

resist the urge.

"fucking douche." i murmured, he raises his eyebrow in amusement.

"kidding, (y/n) harhar."

"love you too!" I say sarcastically, pulling my shirt off my body, folding it and setting it down on the chair.

his eyes widen and he looks away.

douche.

___

I need requests