photographer » g.d

cheese

your pov

i walked up to his door, curling my hand into a fist and knocking against the door, my other hand gripped my large camera, the strap slung around my neck.

a few seconds later, the door pulls open. grayson stands behind, shirtless and sweatpants covering his lower half. my eyes went—shamelessly— to his stomach.

"hey, (y/n)" he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, shutting the door.

"are you ready?" i ask, leaning against the wall.

"not yet, come upstairs." he grabbed my hand and led me up the flight of stairs, i have been to their house so many times. they'd do their photoshoot, i'd add any filters or edits and send it back to them so they could post.

"is e here?" i ask, he shakes his head, turning back as we reached the top floor.

"he's out with sam right now," i laughed, nodding my head.

we walked towards his room and i plopped down on his messy bed. "ever thought of making your bed?" he laughs as he made his way towards his closet.

"not really, you were always on my mind." my cheeks blush a smooth pink.

"smooth as fuck, dolan."

he only bursts out into a series of laughter, i could only imagine the sly smirk on his face.

"what outfit should i do?" he asks, i hum in question, taking the strap off from over my neck and tossing it cautiously into his bed, stocking towards his closet.

he stood in front his line of clothes, his hands on his hips. i walk up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head against his back, yes, against the rippling muscles.

"maybe that long jacket, boots, black shirt and jeans?" he nods his head, turning around.

his hands grip my hips, lifting me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. his hands gripped my butt for support. my hands gripped his jaw.

"i love you," he mumbled, his eyes trailing down to my lips.

"i love you too, gray. c'mon, we don't have all day." he smiles and closes the gap between our lips, kissing me soft and sweetly.

"okay, leave the closet then, you're distracting me." he said as he pulled away, letting me down gently, i smacked his chest and walked out, belly flopping down on his bed.

++

we got to the glorious fields, the sun beaming happily against us.

"before we start, i wanna take a picture for my gram," he nods his head and i turn on my camera. i stick out my hand and he grabs it.

he smiles widely, showing his white teeth. instead of looking at the camera, he looks right at me. i snap the picture and smile.

"thanks," i say cheerfully.

"of course, baby."

"okay! let's begin, far shot first!"

______

i know the ending is really bad but if you want (for whatever reason) a part two I'd be happy to do it