break ups » g.d

rain drop, drop top, this imagine is 'bout break ups

your pov

"grayson! open, please!" i say, knocking on the door of their apartment. i stood in my pyjamas, a movie in my hand and a pillow locked between my arm.

"coming!" his broad voice shouts out, shuffling behind the door.

soon, the door opens. his eyes had dark rings underneath and his eyes looked slightly red. "babe, what's wrong?" i ask, walking inside. he shuts the door, his arms wrapping around my waist, my hands dropping the things and cupping his cheeks

My fingers touched the small bags under his eyes and looked at him in worry. "what's happened?" I ask, my voice lowering.

"nothing," his voice sounded raspy too.

"baby... you're worrying me now." i say, picking up the stuff.

"i've just been thinking." he mumbles.

"that badly? grayson couldn't you've just asked me?" i ask, walking over and throwing the stuff onto his couch - him falling.

"that was the issue." and i barely caught on, but luckily i did.

"why?" i ask, sitting down and crossing my legs. he followed, sitting down beside me.

his hand rubs his face, "i've been thinking about way to tell you, but i can't, (y/n), i just can't."

"please, just tell me."

"i want to break up." he says. it caught me off guard. i took my gaze off of him, my eyes leading towards the television screen.

a small tear leaked out of my eye.

"that's why i didn't want to tell you, (y/n). i don't want to mess up what we have."

i shook my head, wiping my tear. "we promised. if we broke up we would still be friends."

"we would, but we wouldn't be the same."

it was silence for a few minutes, "why?" i ask, looking towards him.

"because i don't feel like i can make you happy-"

"yes you ca-"

"i'm not the right person for you. he's out there. i don't want to keep you trapped with me when we weren't meant to be together."

i nod my head, more tears falling. he sighs,my wrapping his arms around me. he kisses my forehead.

"i love you, grayson."

"me too,"

___

i can't believe i wrote a new imagine wo wow