sweet words » e.d

this is supposed to be cute, please bare with me

your pov

we sat on his rooftop, a can of beer in my hands as i sipped continuously, drowning my stress. he sat, just to comfort me. no 'drug' in his hand, unlike me.

"are you sure you don't want a sip?" i ask him, waving the can of beer at his face.

"no, no." he said, pushing the can back towards me. i shrugged my shoulders and took a large gulp.

"when did you start drinking?" he asks, i sigh placing the can against the edge of the roof.

"last year," i reply simply, breathing in deeply.

"why, again?"

"out of being called a whore, ugly, yeah. due to stress." i respond, trying to drown the memories. worst possible reason, i know.

"you aren't ugly. you shouldn't listen to them. people only say negative things about others because it's hurting them when they think negative things about their own appearance, and what's sad is it gets to people,"

"i know," i say with a groan, dragging my hands down my face.

"but you're beautiful. truly breathtaking. and it hurts me to now you changed because of society. you're like a star,"

"babe..."

"i'm serious. i can only wish to be the sky, to be surrounded by you. but enough to hate the morning sun, someone else who takes you away from me."

my heart flutters, the sweetest words that have ever been spoken to me.

"i never want someone to take you from me," my breath hitched.

"i love you, (y/n)"

______

this is so cheesy

one more imagine, i love making them ;) hope you like them too