create » e.d

these imagines suck so much wot the actual fuC

your pov

"goodmorning," i gasped, spinning around. my boyfriend standing behind me, a bag of donuts in his hand.

"g-goodmorning, ethan." i stutter, turning my head as i watched him walk over to the kitchen island, -where i was sitting- placing the bag on the marbled counter.

"well, princess," he trails off, taking the large box out of the bag, opening it in front of my with a playful smirk on his face, "i have some donuts, for my queen." he bows slightly, making my cheeks heat up.

i shyly cover my smile and he walks over to me, grabbing my jaw and tilting my head up, "i love you." he leaned in, his lips brushing against mine, making animals prance in my stomach.

"i-i love you, t-too." then, his lips touched mine. with such passion, yet so softly. so irresistible his lips were -- or, he was.

my teeth tugged against his lips, my eyes peeking open as i pulled it. 'create' was written in black ink on the inside of my bottom lip.

i gasped, letting my teeth off his lip, making a pop noise. he smiled.

"create?" we had been dating for two years, and yet i never seemed to notice, "wow..."

"i got it last year, but you were too shy to notice." i blush, "but now, my love. you are a sinner."

i gasp, shaking my head and laughing, "you are,"

"and maybe," his eye drops in a wink, "one day we can create a thing of our own."

______

this is trash wot