he cheats » g.d

your pov

i walk into our apartment, tears streaming down my face as i stumbled in, slipping off my shoes. i pant loudly to myself, feeling my heart rate pick up.

all i want is to be in his arms. our wedding was coming up in two weeks, i just wanted to be with him, for him to mend my heart.

i sobbed, today was by far, the worst day i have experienced. finding out your parents were both murdered is never fun. unless you're a psychopath.

"grayson! oh fuckkk!" that wasn't my voice.

i felt a shape slash in my heart. it couldn't be, I didn't want to believe it.

i held my hand over my mouth, making sure they couldn't here.

but with her loud moans, you couldn't hear a thing.

i crept up the stairs, making sure they didn't make a creek.

as i walked closer to our master bedroom, the more noise i heard.

"fuck! that's so hot," he groaned in pleasure.

(i put 'duck' and came up a autocorrect box 'fuckboy')

"oh my god," the girl moaned breathily.

"that was amazing." i heard as i stood outside of the door, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"are you sure your fiancé won't find out?"

"of course not, has she found out for the last four months?"

the girl chuckled tiredly, "true." that was before a string of moans, 'daddy' and a soft ow.

i wipe my eyes, fixing my posture. then, with my shaky hand, I pushed open the bedroom door.

there grayson laid, on the bed, the girl sitting right on top
of his dick. she rotated her hips, moaning.

"daddy, fuck..."

i wiped my tears angrily, "p-proud to see you don't have an sti yet." (or std)

the girl gasped, pulling herself off his dick and rolling onto the bed, pulling the blankets on top of her. grayson gasped, covering his member.

"(y/n), baby..." he slipped on his sweatpants.

"don't fucking baby me, i come home after a long stressed day. finding out. my fiancé cheated on me! what the fuck grayson?"

"bab-"

"four months too? especially you, whore. where did you find her, grayson? cheapdumbsluts.com?"

"(y/n)--"

"no, go enjoy your fuck," i pause, grabbing a small bag by our closet, i mimic her voice, "daddy."

____

i actually like this imagine. i hate it when the twins or the girl is hurt emotionally verbally etc. and she/or them forgives so easily smh