mornings » e.d

okay, i lied, one more imagine im sorry

soft!/slightly sexual ethan?
your pov

i hugged the pillow closer to my body, draping my leg around it. a hand rounded off my ass, then trailing up to my curves, gripping down on the bone of my hip.

"princess," his voice cooed, i shook my head, listening to his melodic chuckles fill the room.

"c'mon," his hand slipped up my shirt, his cold fingers brushing against the skin of my stomach, making me jump.

"your hands are cold," i whimper, rubbing my own against the chilled area.

"your pussy is cold, get up." he retorts. (what kinda diss is this idek)

i pout, sticking my hand out. ethan grabs it, yanking me up. i feel a strain in my arm and i ow quietly.

"i'm sorry, my love. but hurry up, we have to go."

"didn't you say we don't do quick?" i ask, a small smirk withering over my lips, he turns back, his eye dropping in a wink.

"correct, but the faster we are, the better." he grabs my hand and pulls me into the washroom.

++

"great, thanks to you i need to wear concealer on my neck." i say, taking my damp beauty blender and working the concealer into the dark marks.

"sorry, princess." he stuffs his carry-on bag quickly.

"the flight isn't till half past one." i tell him, looking in the mirror at my neck, which looked to be covered up.

"exactly, i underestimated the time i'd take you to cu-"

"stop," i say, a rising blush on my cheeks.

"don't deny it, my love. my touch is slowly going sinking into you and your hormones. one day i'll just tap you and we'll have to clean the bed sheets."

"i hate you," i tell him, covering my face with my hands.

"love you, too."

_____

okay this is probs the worst thing ever but i need help.

okay, nerd twin imagines are literally my life, but i don't wanna put so much in here because it's probably annoying af

i might start doing those lists or whatever im going to a party so...

i also love writing shit imagines it's fun and easy