dare pt.2 » e.d

seriously never been on a bigger writers block so im writing my life in imagines

your pov

i slam my house door shut, slipping off my shoes as i feel tears roll down my cheek, floods of them. my heart felt like so ring was ripping it in half, a cold isolated feeling filling it.

my phone buzzed with messages and rung with calls, all from ethan. i could feel my heart beat against my chest rapidly, my lungs suddenly sucked dry of oxygen.

i slammed down on my bed, taking off my coat and throwing it on the bed. four months of memories. four months of thinking somebody, for once in my life wanted to be with me, spend time with me.

but no.

i was still the nasty slut, whore, bitch, dick sucking fuck up. and forever, i had just excepted those labels, as the bullied whore around school.

what made it worse was i was still, and still am a virgin.

then he came round, dazzling my heart with sweet words, flowers and trips to the coffee shop. but a thousand dollars as a reward, and the guilt of playing with me. if only he cared.

my phone obnoxiously beeped, till the point i picked it up, reading the messages as sobs escaped my mouth and tears trickled down my cheek.

ethan 👑💞 : baby come back
: please
: it was a dare to start off but not anymore
: after a few weeks i had fallen for u and forgotten bout this dare
: please listen to me
: i know ur reading this
: (y/n)
: baby
: princess please
: i love you so much
: i'm sorry i couldn't tell u earlier
: ik it's worth nothing now
: but you're my world

i shut off my phone, anger crushing my blood, I threw my phone against the wall, listening to it hit, then shatter as it fell against the wood.

++

school didn't make anything better. but here i was. and here i will be for the next eight months. i walked into school, my hoodie up, dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt.

probably still a slut because society.

i could hear the laughter, whether or not it was directed to me, i could hear it, feel it.

and it crushed me.

i didn't bother putting concealer under my dark bags, under eyes. i didn't bother putting on any make up. i came to the conclusion that i didn't need to impress anyone, i didn't have to keep company. let them fling, i didn't need them.

i glanced up, looking as girls rolled their eyes at me and mumbled with their friends.

"(y/n)!" his voice.

i kept waking, ignoring the words that came out of his mouth.

"(y/n) please!"

i stopped at my locker, quickly putting in my combination before throwing my stuff inside.

"(y/n) why weren't you picking up the calls? why didn't you read the texts? baby i was so worri-"

"don't fucking call me that." i fired, my teeth gritting against each other.

he looked shocked. so much worry in his eyes and now sympathy and caring.

"baby, i'm sorry. please i love you, so much." i shook my head.

"it feels great, y'know? to be called a slut and whore. to say i was worthless," i could feel the tears start to work up again.

stop, (y/n). stay strong.

"have fun with your prize money," i spat, twirling around with a slam of my locker door.

but i love you's don't go that easily.

______
what is this idk

dolan twin imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara