dancer » g.d

that's my ballerina

your pov

"dance? out of all the things you could've chosen." i told my mom as sat in her car outside of a hip hop dance studio.

"yes, now go in and have fun. it's a solo dance class." i sigh, nodding my head and stepping out of the car.

"see you," i murmur, slamming the door shut. she waves her hand, driving off.

i sling my bag around my shoulder and walk into the dance studio. loud music boomed against the walls.

"hello?" i call out, stepping into the studio.

there stood, one of the hottest guys i have ever seen. his jaw was defined, muscles ripping on his arms - clear as he wore a muscle tank and drop-crotch grey sweats.

he held a bottle of water, his adams apple bobbing as he sipped.

"hey," he said, wiping his lips, screwing the cap back on and setting the water down on the floor. he looked at me his hazel eyes peering into mine.

"hey." his eyes trailed up and down my body, i set my bag down walking over to him.

"you're (y/n), right?" i nod my head.

"okay. well, should we begin with the basic moves? choose a song." he said, tossing me a small ipod.

i scroll through spotify, clicking onto goosebumps by travis scott, he grabbed the thing back, clipping it into the speaker.

"okay, so, start with your hands like this." he said, placing his hands up in the air, one bent over.

i mirror his moves, glancing into the mirror, "then, as the music ups you go, boom, boom." he instructs, moving his bent arm down then gliding across in one stiff motion.

i stare at him confused, trying to copy. he laughs, going behind me, "okay so go to one." i got to the first position.

his large hands gripped my arm, "music goes up. you move, boom," he pauses, gliding my hand down, "stiff." he say sternly. i tense my muscles, nodding my head, "now across." his large hand wrapped around my arm, moving it across stiffly.

"okay, start again." he says, he looks at me, "you haven't had any experience?"

i shake my head, "a bit. when i was like four," he nods his head, a small smile growing on his face.

"alright!" he presses start. i move my arms to position one, then as the music goes up, i move my arm down and across.

"good, now with motion two and three, you move your feet." he bends down, his hand holding my ankle, "for motion two you move," he twists my foot left. then, he tips my heel off the ground, then turning right.

"got it?"

"yeah, totally." i muse sarcastically.

he shoots me an attractive smirk, "perfect."

++

"you did good. i will see you next week?" he asks, i slip my coat on, nodding my head.

"how about i call you?" he asks, a soft smirk tracing his lips.

i smile, "sure." i hand him my phone and he quickly types in his number.

then, he hands my phone back. i glance at his contact, 'grayson'

i smirk, "i will see you later, grayson."

"you too," with one final glance he sends me, i exit the studio, the biggest smile on my face.

______

please vote and comment