dare » e.d

idek what im doin

your pov

i walked into the diner, my small hand engulfed by ethan's large hand, his breath fanning against the skin of my neck, sending shivers down my back.

"do you want to sit in a booth?" i ask him, turning my head back, he smiles, nodding his head.

i grab his hand, leading him towards a booth by a window, letting his hand go as i slid into the booth, my heels clanking together.

ethan and i have been in a relationship for four months, keeping our relationship hidden since he was big around school, enough for me to be hated on for doing nothing. girls these days.

i love you. i practiced those words for weeks straight, too afraid to speak them, the words and their echoes terrifying, as well as the response he'd give me. did he even love me back? the biggest question i didn't want to deal with.

"i want the burger, fries and a small soft drink." i say to the waitress who came 'round.

ethan hums, "i'll have the same, burger with chilli sauce, fries and large coke." the waitress nods her head as her eye drops in a wink directed at ethan before walking over.

i clenched my fist, ethan smirking. of course. i was jealous, i'd admit. why wouldn't i be? the  three buttons on her shirt had suddenly unbuttoned and the lean of her back suddenly dipped, enough to show her cleavage and black bra.

i grab his hand, he looks up at me, smiling wide his phone in his hand. his finger rapidly pressing letters, the ios 10 weird button noises.

"ethan?" i gulp, feeling the word vomit.

"yes, baby?" he shuts his phone off, placing it down on the table, grabbing my other hand, bringing it to his lips, pressing a kiss on the knuckles.

"i-i," i gulp, feeling queasy and shaky. (shooken)

"do you feel good, princess?" he asks, worry filling his hazel eyes.

"i'm fine, i'll tell you later." and that was my goal.

++

after our meal, we sat waiting a few minutes for the bill to come around. i was going to say it before the night ended, i had too.

"ethan?" he looks up at me, his hair messily tousled.

"ethan, i-i lo-"

"yo! e!" i gulp, turning my head, i see his friends walking up to our table, their eyes going up and down my body.

one of them laughs, "you're still with this bitch from the dare four months ago?" my throat went dry, my vision blurring.

"wait, w-what?" i look up, feeling tears bubble in my eyes.

ethan's hands clenched and his jaw ticked, "bro, shut the fuck up." he growled.

"it's too late, the words have already come out." the guy said, seeing as if he wanted a death wish.

"th-this relationship," i shakily stand up, making ethan's eyes widen, "was a d-dare?" he stands up too. my legs wobble, i could feel a stray tear run down my face.

"baby..."

"no, four months? four months of me thinking you actually wanted to be with me?" i clench my fists, feeling more tears drip down my cheek.

his friends only laugh, "right, honey you're wrong, he doesn't want to be with a whore like you, you were only $1000 dollars to him."

"ryan, shut the fuck up." ethan growls.

"no," i speak, "i hope that thousand dollars was worth it. spend it on another whore, like me." i look down at my hands, looking at the small silver ring that sat on my finger.

my hands were shaky, i rolled the ring off my finger, "and give her this. probably worthless shit like you." i throw it at him and storm out of the diner, swallowing the i love you's.

________

part two?