intimate » e.d

you're a nerd, he's a bad boy cause shoot me

this is short, I'm so sorry
your pov

"e- ethan," i mumble as he lays on top of me, his hands slipping into the waistband of my pants. i couldn't breathe. he had intoxicated me, his whole touch.

he looks up at me, smiling, "yes, my love?" he says.

"w- what're yo-" he kisses my thigh through the fabric, from the inner, to the front.

"ethan!" i squeak, finding it so hard to breathe.

"shh, love," he slightly slips down my pants, his teeth gently tugging on the thin fabric of my panties. he chuckles, his head resting on my thigh, he glances up at me through his eyelashes.

"soooo," he continues to slowly roll down my yoga pants, "the weathers nice, right?" he asks, it had now rolled to my knee, exposing my legs from there and above.

"e- ethan, stop l- looking at me," I murmur. it felt hot, everywhere.

he chuckles, the most gorgeous smile on his lips. his hair was so soft and puffy. "why? what does it feel like?" he asks, continuing to roll down my pants. it tried to cross my leg over one and other but his large hands pulled them apart.

"n-no," i mumble.

"no what?" he asks, "wonder how i feel like whenever i'm around you," he leans in, pressing a sly kiss on my lips, his hand grabbed mine, bringing it up to his heart. it pumped intensely. his face was so close to mine, so intimate, his eyes traced my lips.

"this," he kissed the side of my mouth, "this is how i feel."

he kisses me, tugging my bottom lip in between his teeth.

"god, you drive me insane." he mumbles in between kisses, "and all I'm begging for is," he presses a rough and possessive kiss on my lips.

"is a little taste."

___

THIS IS SO BAD OMFGGG

I need imagine ideasss