nerd » e.d

thesis: im hoping this is long, let's see

your pov

i stood at my locker, laughing with my friends about one of their crazy party stories.

"no for real! he came up to me asking if i wanted a drink, and he was like 182 years old!" (y/f/n) chirps.

"yo, that nerdy guy is walking towards us." one of my friends pst's, i glance over my friends shoulder, looking at him.

he was cute. he had those circle glasses, large enough to let the world focus on his beautiful hazel eyes, and his plump lips. i shot him a smile and he blushed a light red.

"why is he blushing? he's weird, anyways..." i didn't listen, i didn't want too.

he was tall, maybe six-foot, his long messy brown hair.

i had seen him around school, he was twins with grayson dolan, who by the way, had girls swooning.

but he seemed more interesting. ethan, i believe.

i snap out of my train of thoughts as someone slaps me in the arm, "(y/n)! are you even listening? you've been staring at someone this whole time."

"sorry," i murmured awkwardly.

"sure, babe. anyways, we're all going to the snack place, you can come if you want." i shake my head and they wave, leaving me at my locker.

i sigh, twisting my locker door open and grabbing out my books, trying to clean up the mess i had. my ocd had racked and i began cleaning.

as best as i could, at least.

then, someone tapped me on my shoulder.

i whip around, leaving my eyes to be blessed by no other than ethan - i think his name was - I smiled.

"hi, i'm (y/n)." i say, sticking out my hand.

"i'm ethan," he began blushing, "i'm sorry if i'm awkward i just down really talk to many people," he cleared his throat, "i just thought you were really cute and wanted to know if you wanted to go grab coffee after school."

he stumbles, looking up at, his lip tugged in between his straight teeth, "i mean, you don't have too-"

"i'd love to, um," i fumble with my phone in my hands, "maybe i could get your number?" he smiles widely, his cheeks a roses pink.

"yeah! sure," he grasped my phone  with his shaky hands.

he pressed in his number, handing back my phone.

the cute guy from school

i laugh, "cute name." i tell him.

he blushes deeper, "hah, yeah."

"well, cute guy from school, i'll see you after." he nods his head, thanking me before leaving, sticking his arm in the air before drawing back in a 'yes' motion.

i grabbed onto my phone, switching his name,

ethan 💜

____

this sucks, anyways I'm making a part two