beautiful tragedy » g.d

guyss!1!1! i used to hate star boy but now im obsessed help!1!1!

PLEASE REQUEST IMAGINES

your pov

we sat on the edge of the cliff, looking below to the beautiful water - seeing as the bright orange sun reflected on the mass waves.

"b-baby" (you thot it was over) he mumbled, grabbing my hand, i turned to him, shooting him a soft smile, "talk to m-me,"

"i don't know what to say," i murmur, biting against my bottom lip.

"a-anything, p-princess," he said, resting his head on my shoulder, his body slightly trembling, "just s-say something."

"what do i say? i'm thankful for you - but I don't deserve you,"

"wrong answer," he murmured, giggling quietly, indicating he was proud of the smart remark he had made.

"you wanted me to talk, so listen." i say with a smile, he nods his head.

"i don't deserve you grayson," i pause, letting out a soft sigh, "you deserve someone better. someone who will spend their nights with you, talking," i let out a dry laugh, "not someone who comes home at one in the morning drunk."

"s-sto-"

"but you love me. you serenade me with your sticky sweet words. you make my heart flutter- and i am probably the worst girlfriend ever." i force a laugh, rubbing our hands together, my voice suddenly becoming weak, "and you still love me... why?"

"b-because. even if i-i don't agree w-with you drinking to-to ease your s-stress. i want to take care of y-you. be your hero... maybe. i-i love you for s-so many reasons. i-i can go on for my lifetime," he pauses, kissing my shoulder softly, "e-even if you don't think so, y-you're one of t-the best people ever+"

"+w-we ba-balance each other. i-i love you so much. you've taken my heart, p-pulled ever inch. and i-i had never wanted f-for someone t-to own it- and to n-ever give it back until n-now. so thank y-you. for capturing me, picking me up and accepting me."

"but i am a tragedy," i say with an awkward laugh.

"one of the most beautiful, then."

____

this sucks so bad but happy 50th imagine :) i am probably going to stop the imagines at 100 parts