dolan twin tuesday » g.d

your pov

i stepped into the twins rented house, my large tommy hilfiger bag in my hand. i slipped off my shoes and walked over into the rooms.

"gray?" i call out, suddenly feeling lost in the large environment.

"here, (y/n)!" he shouted, poking his head out from down the hall.

i smile, jogging up to him, i set my bag down in the doorway of his room and slowly stepping in more, looking at the large room.

"this is nice," i told him as i sat down on the bed covered in white blankets.

"i know." he responded, walking out of the washroom, shirtless and a white towel tied around his waist.

"where's e?" i ask, falling back.

"he's out getting supplies for the vid." i nod my head and stand up.

whenever i was close to the twins, i'd help them record their new video.

"are you guys filming here, or...?"

"yeah," i nod my head and begin setting up the ring lights, and tripod.

i bent over, grabbing the large camera that sat on the floor when i feel hands grip my waist, then feeling something behind me.

i stood up right and turned my head, seeing the messy hair of grayson. his hands draped over my waist and he rested his head in my neck.

i smiled, turning on the camera, his lips kissed my neck and he tilted his head up so he could kiss my jaw.

"i love you, (y/n)" my grin widened.

"i love you too, grayson." i shuffled up, setting the camera up on the tripod before flipping around.

he was still in the towel, nothing else.

"what're you wearing for this video?" i ask him.

he points over to the black muscle tank and pants. i nod my head, pushing him against the bed.

my eyes glance at his chest, i could feel his body tense in anticipation under me. my hands trail up his sides and i kiss my way up his chest, leaving small kiss marks and hickeys.

i push myself off him, his eyes shut and his breathing heavy, his fingers gripping the bed sheets.

his eyes peek open and he smirks, "we'll have to wait till next tuesday, i guess."

____

this imagine is so trash wow

requests are open