bad boy » e.d

their mannequin challenge was lit af, someone be friends with me and we will do this

your pov

"baby..." he poked my side, making me toss, he chuckled, "my love, wake up. we're going to be late for school."

"the devil is awaiting," i mumble, sticking my hand out, he laughs and grabs it, yanking me up. he presses a kiss on my cheek and my lips.

"hurry up, we'll be late." he grabbed his bag, slapped my ass and walked out of his room.

++

i grabbed my helmet, slipping my bad into the side compartments of the motorcycle, putting my foot up on the rest, pushing myself up onto the bike.

ethan walked over, his helmet in his hand. he looked at me, groaning and tilting his head up, "you're so hot, my god." my cheeks tinted pink and i laughed.

"c'mon, bad boy," he nodded his head, putting his bag away and slipping onto the bike. he started it up, turning around to look at the driveway, once it was clear he exited, the bike roaring to life.

i wrapped my arms around his waist, my head resting on his back.

we sped down the streets.

five minutes later, we were at school. people stood outside, talking with each other, some planning how to skip class — i'd know, i used to be one of them — used to.

he pulled into a parking spot, stopping the bike and hopping off.

"be careful, my love."

i smile, taking off my helmet, "i know, e. you tell me that everytime." i hop off the bike, he hands me my bag and i thank him.

he pulls the key out of the bike, "i know, baby. i just want you to be safe," he winks.

"of course, bad boy gone soft."

"not what you said last night."

________

this imagine can die in hell