diner » g.d

dt imagines just hit its first rank in fanfiction it's #700 something it's lit

your pov

i cleaned the table with the wet cloth. people eat really messily. i though to myself as i slipped the five dollar tip into my pocket. i sigh, walking back over to the counter, ringing the cloth out, then soaking it back up with water, ready to clean the next table.

then, the door chimes open.

my head snaps towards the loud group as they stepped in. all guys, who looked to be the same age as me.

they walk towards the biggest booth and take a seat, i drop my towel, somebody talking behind me, making me gasp.

"i'll take care of the cleaning, you go be at service." my co-worker said, i nod my head, wiping my hands on my apron and walking over to them.

"hello," i say boldly, enough to wave over their loud voices. the noise waved down, they looked at me. i handed them each a menu.

"have you guys ever been here before?" i ask them, a boy with shockingly nice brown hair, blonde gazed highlights and a carved jaw had suddenly caught my attention.

they all nod their heads, small 'yes's' coming from their mouths.

"do you guys know what you're ordering?" the attractive boy nodded, capturing my gaze again.

"yeah, we'll have a large plate of nachos, all sauces. five cokes, and five plates of quesadillas." i nod my head, scribbling down their order.

"okay." they hand me back the menu and i walk over to the counter, pinning up the order before walking to another table.

"i hope you guys had a good meal," i say to the now leaving customers, they smile, nodding their heads.

"yes, thank you so much." the elder lady thanked me, i grinned widely back, nodding head.

"have a goodnight!" they wave goodbye and the door shuts.

"five cokes," i mumble to myself, biting my bottom lip. i grab five of the nicely designed cups, walking over to the small vender behind the counter.

i put each cup against the spout, letting the coke pour in, hitting the rim. i repeat the same process with every cup before holding the chilled drinks back over to their table.

i set down all the drinks, pushing the, towards each person. i shoot them all a soft smile before walking away, blowing out a large breath.

++

grayson's pov

"damn, she's so hot." one of the guys said to the group.

we all chuckle, i grab out my phone, scrolling through instagram. then, she comes back around,M placing down our drinks.

(y/n). it says on her small badge, which i had luckily caught a glimpse of.

when she first came over, i could see her looking at me. and i looked aswell. she was beyond beautiful, her (y/h/c) hair that was neatly tied up into a bun.

++

your pov
-skip to end of the night-

the group had already up and left, leaving that one guy to organize something on the table. a few moments later, he finished, turning around, his eyes searching for me. once he landed on me, his eye dropped in a wink, then he jogged out.

i hesitantly walked to the table, looking at the array of coins and money on the table.

a small note on a napkin, 'don't mess up the order - grayson'

i raised my eyebrow, looking at the coins.

'(any/#)'

then, i flipped over the napkin, a smirk coming over my lips.

what a creative way to give your number.

'call me ;) -g'

_____