reckless » g.d

hi ; this story is hella close to 2K thank you so much wot even
DONT READ THIS IVE SINNED

your pov

i danced, my body gyrating to the booming music. reeking alcohol. hands gripped my waist, pulling me flushed against their body.

"babygirl," the familiar voice said, i smirked, identifying the voice quickly. grayson.

his lips attached to my neck, kissing and sucking against the skin. i could feel him against my tight dress that fit me like a second skin.

i turned around, my hands looping around his neck and pulling him against my chest, his lips attacking the skin of my breast, right in the curves.

my hands tangled in his hair, pulling his head up, bringing our lips together in a wet kiss. the music was booming, my ears use to the noise and smell.

his tongue swiped against my lips, asking for entrance in which i declined, a small smirk rising upon my lips. his hands trailed down my body, rounding off my butt.

he grunted as i tugged on his bottom lip, letting it pop back into place.

"it's been so damn long," he mumbled, his lips trailing up my jaw.

i hummed in response, leading us to the staircase. people lay passed out, sitting up straight and slouched over.

he pushed me against the wall, his hands exploring my body again. my hand swiped against his jaw, my lips leaving hickeys on the sharp edge.

his hand trailed up to the back of my neck, pulling me against his lips. as he kissed me lustfully. he rolled his hips in a grind, making me let out a soft pleasureful noise.

"you're so soft," he mumbled into my ear, pulling away from my lips, "and my body had missed your reckless touch."

______
this is why i don't write smut, i count this as sinning