rude » e.d

asshole ethan in da club

your pov

"you're beautiful," ethan said as he pressed his lips to my cheek, then again, then again. i smiled, small laughter erupting from my lips.

"are we going to your friends house?" i ask, he nods his head, pushing my body down so he could rest his head on my shoulder, "do i finally get to meet your friends?" he nods his head.

"they don't know you," he says, "i think."

"finally as your girlfriend of three yea-"

my voice was cut off by his phone ringing, he shifts to the side, pulling the phone out of his back pocket.

he swipes to answer, bringing the phone screen to his ear, "yo," he says as the call connects.

"yo," i could hear quietly from the other line. "what're you saying?"

"i'm just with someone," he says.

"someone?" his friends mocks.

maybe ethan would introduce me to his friend over the phone, just so we could get a small understanding of each other before we met in person. I smile softly.

ethan clears his throat, "just another hook up. don't worry," i shut my eyes, pulling away from him.

i stand up from the couch, my fists clenched. i counted, one, two, three.

"hook up? bro you haven't hooked up for a good year."

a good year? we've been together for three.

"just calm the fuck down, blake. just another whore in between," he groans, i could see his emotion leak at me as his eyes reached my depressed ones.

i clenched my fists.

"have fun with that bimbo then. reach mine at four-"

i grab his phone from his hands. "another whore?" i ask, i chuckle softly, "fucking whore with a good hand," i throw his phone across the room with force, looking at him again.

"take what i just  said as you will," i say, grabbing my coat from the rack, "wouldn't be fucking shit, anyway."

i slip on my shoes, "isn't it fun to throw a three year relationship down the drain?" i ask. a tear slips from his eye as he stutters to find the right words.

i chuckle softly, "i hope your left hand is better than mine,"

then i leave his house.

but i could never forget the tears i had lost that night, and a little bit of myself.

__
mm i love trash