crazy » g.d

i wanna do imagines for fanboys too aha

your pov

"is there a reason why you wanted to do this?" my mom asked as she brought me into the station. i nod my head, gulping as i could feel the tension that awaits.

"will you finally tell me who you're here for?" i shake my head, making her sigh. she greets the person working at the front desk, typing away at the files, the white light from the computer screen reflecting on their face.

"i'll tell you when we get out," i say, i turn back and look at her for a moment, "will you allow me to go in there by myself?" i ask.

her eyes widen, "into there?" she asks, pointing towards the following door, i nod my head, "honey. some of the criminals in there are crazy. i-i,"

"they have there own rooms though, right?" she nods her head, "i'll only go into one."

"go into?" she asks, repeating what i just said.

"you can stand outside in the hall, if I scream you can come in," i say. she nods her head, unlocking the door and opening it.

there was name tags on each door. I was intimidated by the room, my heart was racing faster and faster, knowing that there was people who had a mind stirring with theories. it scared me.

and to know he was in there.

room 224
grayson b. dolan

"this is it," i say, standing so my mom couldn't see the name tag. she was a little bit farther behind me. she nods her head, nudging her head towards the door. my hand reaches the door knob, twisting it open.

it was locked from the inside but you still managed to get in from the outside. as i walked in and i shut the door, the noise so loud he looked up at me.

his eyes widen. his arms were chained to a wall, his lip busted and a small scar growing on the bridge of his nose. i swear i nearly cried at the sight of him.

a small tear slipped out of my eye as his head dropped, his shoulders shaking. he looked up at me, tears in his eyes.

"you're here," he mumbled, his voice so shaken and deeper than i had last remembered. i nod my head, walking towards him. i could see him flinch with every step. i sit in front of him, my hands reaching to touch his knees. he was dressed in a white uniform.

so dull. so lifeless.

he looked down at me, "what're you doing here?" his voice was weak.

it cracked my heart into two. "i'm so sorry, grayson." is sobbed, my hands crossing on his knees, my head dropping between my arms.

my shoulders shook and he moved uncomfortably, the noise from the chain rattling.

"i am so sorry i left you," i shake my head, looking up at him, "i will never forgive myself."

my hand reached up to touch his face, my hands were shaking with emotion as i wiped the tear from his cheek. his face was so cold.

i was sitting on my knees, the dirt and dust on floor coming onto my black pants, making them dusty grey.

"i gave up my heart for you, (y/n)," he cried, "i gave everything."

i nod my head, his voice speaking again, "and you're back." my hand touched his hair, it felt different. i looked at the chains around his hands, his wrists red and bleeding.

i cried again, trying to pull them through. i grabbed the ends.

" you're back." i sat back on my knees, looking up at him.

"and it makes me feel like i gave everything up for you, for you to come back."

"i gave you more of myself than anyone else,"

"and it made me crazy."

"you," his face lowered to mine, "you make me crazy." then, his cold lips touched mine, creating a beautiful warmth.

my tears reached my lips, adding a salty taste. but i didn't pull away, i moved closer, my hands wrapping in his hair.

we pulled away from each other, our foreheads touched, his lips touching my cheeks.

"only four more months," he mumbles, "then this beautiful thing we've created and built up from the ground,"

"will chatter."

____

this isn't as bad as I think it is right? ahah