clowns » e.d

fuck outta here with that clown bullshit

your pov

"where are we going?" i ask grayson as he leads me down a dirt path.

"uh-uh, if you're leading me to some crazy clowns that're in your instagram posts i won't hesitate to cut your dick off and throw it and yell for them to fetch," grayson scoffs and i finish my sentence, "hoe."

"i'm not going to lead you to new jersey clowns," he tells me.

"i'm believing you, but if you lie i will throw you to them and i'll run away." he laughs at this and continues to lead me towards this illuminated area, a circle.

"are you going to cast some ritual and summon some clowns 'cause i wi-"

"stop it with the clown thing!" he tells me.

"mkay, a nicer tone would be- ah!" i scream as a clown jumps out from the trees.

i grab grayson by his shoulders and throw him to the clown before running back out, i turn to our original path and see another clown, a knife in his hand. i let out another yelp and run the other way, leading me to another circle.

this time, there was no clown, instead, ethan.

"ethan?" i croak, he smiles, walking up to me, dressed fancy in a suit.

"what's happening? grayson probably did cast some rit-" i am cut off as ethan's lips came crashing against mine.

"i love you, y/n." he tells me, i smile and he takes a step back.

slowly, he kneels down on one knee. my hands stack up on my mouth and i can feel the happy tears bubbling in my eyes.

then a clown comes out and stabs him.

[just kidding let's get onto the actual stuff]

"y/n y/l/n, i love you with all my heart. will you marry me?"

"yes."

____

creative way to propose? but don't propose to a boss as bitch like this, she'll go and beat the fuck outta those clowns.

hahah! jk, rainbows and unicorns, peace!